[Updating mod packs] Confics, selfinstalled mods and modifying packes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugg3rV

Jul 29, 2019
You know what pisses me off? :mad:

Reconfig all my mods and and reenable them in the loader over and over again after any update! I even have to close minecraft again, cause i just cannot modify the new packet before it is getting downloaded.

I don't even know where the lauchner puts the configs he says he is going to backup ...

This is a serious issue to me, since all the work i have to spend on reinstalling all of my configs and mods is even greater than updating the mods all by hand. At least i know what is happening there ...

The second thing is, the "add mod"-button for all modifications allways starts at the freaking documentfolder. It doenst remeber where i put the last zip/jar's nor does it start within the FTB launchers folder.If i add more than one mod, i have to navigate all the way back to the folders again, and again ...

This is a really bad combination, i hope you change this soon.

Jugg3rV

Jul 29, 2019
Hm, editing doesn't give you the possibility to change the threads head / name ... configs with 'c' ... *sighs*

Harro

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah the backup configs.. *poof* no clue where they gone is annoying.

As a software developer myself I would like to know where they are so I can just use a diff to see what has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.