Up to 9000

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
4363. This series has had its ups and downs, but its been far more consistently good than the previous two. Now, that said, you don't need to know much about this series to watch "Space Enough and Time" (the episode I'm referring to), except that the Master is currently female and goes by "Missy", and the doctor is attempting redemption. That's about all you NEED to know.

Seriously, watch it if you can. Its... very VERY good.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
4365. That's ok, my brother hasn't watched and of the Peter Capaldi ones (the last two seasons and this one) and he was still able to watch it and enjoy! If you've seen the series with David Tennant and Freema Ageyman (who played the character Martha Jones) that's the only thing you might need to have seen.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
4379. I built ALMOST all of an IE Excavator last night. I ran out of iron before I could make the Light Engineering Blocks, much to my chagrin. But I've got my eye on a nice Lapis vein - that should solve my iron problems in the short term, plus give me enough lapis to make a bunch of greenhouse glass. I'm going heavy on the canola gens :D