Up to 9000

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
81 the puppet one was just funny, the speed dating one was brought cool, the cyborgs one was awesomely made and the insanity one was very, very well set up.
Like, it was amazing.

Oh, and don't think I only watched things where people died, I also watched one where an alien gave a teddy bear to his child
(granted he did find that thing on an earth killed by global warming but still...)
and one about a lamp trying to light itself in a good way

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
91 its a minecraft mod, and it is awesome.
I am currently fine tweaking the burn speed of the steam boiler (yes, you can change the speed at which it works) so that my steam engine is about 4 kW (its max) all the time if I am processing ores
(the ore doubling process needs water and also produces steam)
Also, this is a self contained loop and without the wires it only needs 5 blocks 2 of which are tanks which act like pipes for the steam and water

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
93 this mod also has a block that emits sun light. As a result you can power solar panels with it. However day time still affects it thus you won't be able to power solar panels with it during the night. (but you can now use solar panels underground)
It also doesn't need power.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
95 I guess kewl is good?
In that case, what about a portable teleporter.
Just type in the coordinates of where you want to go (or use its build in waypoint system) and click on teleport

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
99 well, I basically let a bomb explode that has a radius of 256 blocks. The bomb gets replaced in a special block that can be remade into the bomb and contains every single item that dropped. The drop rate of this explosion is 100%