Up to 9000

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
1992 So...a bit ago I was wondering how one of my colonist was able to have a son that was at least 15 years old as he himself was only 24.
Then I found out he has "lived" 2320 years, its just that only 24 of those years he was actually not in cryptosleep.

I can't even imagine how awful it had to be to wake up after so many years, I mean, everything must have changed at least 2 times.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
1993 Time travel is weird. (and for my purposes, cryostasis/cryptosleep/relativistic time dilation/etc. counts as time travel)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
1997 while a poison ship exist it creates a bigger and bigger area that will kill all plants. You can do nothing about this
If you attack a poison ship it spawns enemies, only once
If the health of the ship gets too low the spawned enemies will attack the colony

However, I managed to deal with it. It spawned a giant centipede with a charge blaster. I managed to kill it with minimal damage on my colonists, someone only lost a rib. And this was from 1 bullet from a spray and pray weapon >_<
The reason why I taught it would be death was because I was thinking it would spawn more.