Open Server [ UnlimitedCraft ][ TPPI 1.1.2 ][ 183 Mods ][ Open ][ 24H ][ TS3 ][ No mods removed ] [ 38 Plugins ]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
Universal cables will stay banned, since we banne dthem the server tps rised 10 tps highter. and no random pike lag every 30 seconds happen again. I hope you understand our decision.

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
Wow we have reached 65 players guys :p So happy that our TPPI server is the best one. Me and my staff team will continue to keep that server awesome. Thanks

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
A new system for chisel will be finished this week end, HDeffo and Terminator_NL worked on it for many days. It will use CC program to be able to trade basic chisel blocks in any choosen chisel blocs.

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
A new feature is curently in construction, something new and very original that ive never seen on any other server. Prepare yourself :p

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
The players shops have been modified, the small plots have been enlarged a bit, and walls is now cleared so players can build there own building.

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
Crossfire8989 and Terminator_Nl have been promoted moderator. We have also unbanned turtles in overworld.

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
We have a new Coder, HDeffo joined the coder team yesterday. Already fixed 3 banned items and about to fix more soon for you guys :D

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
A new server owner will be set soon. With the community growing fast, i wont be able to manage all servers myself. So i am choosing loyal staff to represent me on the server. Don't worry they gona do a great job.

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
A new secret path with 5 ranks have been added. The Odin path... is a little bit more powerfull and can get if you find out the secret room in spawn world. Good luck

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
With our growing community, i can't handle all the servers myself, its why i choosed Co-Owner for each server. The choosed one is trusted, loyal and have good knowledge how to run a server. Cold_blu_ice have been choosed to be the Co-Owner. I wish him good luck :)