Open Server UnlimitedCraft | DireWolf20 1.2.1 | M1.7.10 | 24H | TS3 | No mods removed | 38 Plugins | Fresh Map

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DjScorsy

Jul 29, 2019
This server is pretty great, been playing on it for almost a week and the people are nice and fun. No lag. And the classes are all pretty balanced. I highly recommend it if you're looking for a server to play on.

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
The players shops have been modified, the small plots have been enlarged a bit, and walls is now cleared so players can build there own building.

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
Crossfire8989 and Terminator_Nl have been promoted moderator. We have also unbanned turtles in overworld.

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
We have a new Coder, HDeffo joined the coder team yesterday. Already fixed 3 banned items and about to fix more soon for you guys :D

Electronics

Jul 29, 2019
I was just wondering, what version of cauldron do you use to get the plugins to work on the latest version of the pack?

Novaflipps

Jul 29, 2019
I got griefed. My ender io machines are gone and my lava to my tinkers smeltery incuding the tank and all the workstations. My iron also...

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
A new secret path with 5 ranks have been added. The Odin path... is a little bit more powerfull and can get if you find out the secret room in spawn world. Good luck

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
I got griefed. My ender io machines are gone and my lava to my tinkers smeltery incuding the tank and all the workstations. My iron also...

First of all, Towny have been modified to protect everything in claimed area. So my first question is, did you have claimed the chunks where was your stuff?? To get faster help send me your answer or any issue on my personnal email: [email protected]

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
With our growing community, i can't handle all the servers myself, its why i choosed Co-Owner for each server. The choosed one is trusted, loyal and have good knowledge how to run a server. ChronicKills have been choosed to be the Co-Owner. I wish him good luck :)

DjScorsy

Jul 29, 2019
Server's great, great community, no lag, server restarts aren't even a big issue since they give you a lot of warning. Would definitly love to see a few things changed but aside from that I highly recommend it.

Mr. Nook

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty sweet server, welcoming members, and a stellar town plugin.
10/10 would recommend dropping a visit.

powerpin

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys you are posting at the wrong place :p Ill put the new links in the website. It will be clearly indicated.