Unlimited and Cheap Glowstone Generator!

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by Jus2beast, Apr 17, 2014.

1. madnewmy

madnewmy New Member

Yup it's intended
    And agree, everything is OP for at least one person in here ^^

2. PierceSG

PierceSG New Member

Getting free glowstone is OP?
    Okay...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

3. ThatOneSlowking

ThatOneSlowking New Member

My swiftwolf's rebding gale and destruction catacalyst will NEVER RUN OUT OF FUEL!
    MUAHAHAHAHA

abculatter_2 and PhantomRage like this.
  4. MacAisling

MacAisling Popular Member

My goal when toying with a design like this is to make it as compact as possible. It looks like the closer you get to the chryothium source block, the more blocks have a chance of freezing. I had to add the 2 stone brick blocks to keep a 3rd glowstone block from occasionally freezing & blocking the flow. The open blocks block breaker is the only one I can get to point down. The timer is set to 4 seconds here & triggers both block breakers. About half the time the right glowstone block will form before it flows into the left space. I still need to figure out a compact circuit to shut off the timer when the chest is full.
    [​IMG]

5. FTB Xld3

FTB Xld3 New Member

The real question is... can you do this with other liquids? (Liquid ender? :O)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

6. Jus2beast

Jus2beast New Member

Nope, this is an"easteregg"

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk

7. Skyqula

Skyqula New Member

Got it working with the TE terrain smasher :D

Seems Cryotheum can freeze energyzed glowstone diagonaly. The more cryotheum the faster it freezes. Occasionally 1 stream doesnt freeze fast enough and you get a small bulb of energyzed glowstone escaping. Makes for an interesting "smoke" outlet if you build somesort of industrial plant around it :D
    [​IMG]

Simple clock on 2 second with a state cell at 1second triggers the terrain smashers:
    [​IMG]

Speaking of industrial scale, I coudnt help myself trying something crazy yet not so effective :D
    [​IMG]

8. MacAisling

MacAisling Popular Member

Nice! I've added a simple control circuit to mine to stop the timer when the chest is full. Now if only we could do this in the igneous extruder for a 1 block solution...

[​IMG]

9. Jus2beast

Jus2beast New Member

A friend litteraly made this exact setup with a few different things, but he went over the top. He made like 50 of them and currently has 1 million glowstone blocks :|

10. PierceSG

PierceSG New Member

That is why DSU exists!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

11. Jus2beast

Jus2beast New Member

yup. he wants to fill a DSU ( or 2billion if its not limited) in 2 months. He is going to setup as many of these as he can :p he dedicated a whole void age to it

12. CreepaCatcha

CreepaCatcha New Member

May i say it? I'm going to anyway :)

Because soaryn.

13. Jus2beast

Jus2beast New Member

Ofc #becausesoaryn

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk