Casual Server Unleashed Server looking for a couple more members!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dlrose

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone!

I host a small Unleashed server and am looking for a couple more people to play with.

Right now, the server is only me and my real life friend (26 and 25), we play all the time, but especially late nights (AZ time, USA).The server is only about two weeks old, nothing is banned, but it is a survival server. We play a lot but we keep it laid back and casual

I am mostly looking for adult members to bring some diversity and creativity to our world that would enjoy a relaxed, stable server with just a couple of other people to play with and talk to on skype. Must be willing to install a couple of extra modpacks (DIM Doors and translocators) I can provide you with the exact zip package and instructions. I hope to hear from you soon so we can get this server looking epic!

please respond with:
Favorite Mod/Activity:

(my favorite thing right now would be computerCraft... ie; turtle programming :))

sros

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Sros1995
Favorite Mod/Activity: darkcraft IC2 buildcraft

Falco

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Falco8888
Favorite Mod: IC2, Thaumcraft.

JSZYN

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Joelsem
About : I'm a diligent, business-minded, full time bartender. I'll have many stories to share, many trades to make, and cool buildings/tech builds to show. In return, I'm looking for a server that I can hop on for a few hours a day with talkative people who like to share wisdom and tales from Minecraft and our lives.
Favorite Mod/Activity: Railcraft, Factorization, Thaumcraft / Trade, Design

Contact me via PM if you approve my application, I have lots of time off tonight and I'm itching to get building :).

Myth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MytheOceana
Favorite Mod/Activity: Gathering Ores and Liquid Resources, Building different kinds of power plants

ShockwaveOO9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ShockwaveOO9
Favorite Mod: ComputerCraft or IC2/Buildcraft (Dartcraft gets a mention as well)

Last edited:

knoxyz159

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: knoxyz159
Favorite Mod/ Activity: Dartcraft, IC2, Tinker's Construct and Thaumcraft. I also like to build a lot of innovative buildings and have fun with other people