[Unleashed 1.1.4]Are you always running out of ghast tears well then I have the mob for you

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

what do you think

• Total voters

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there I am assuming you come to this thread because you want ghast tears. How about bees but wait what is that you say you hate bees ok guess you will like dart craft then but what is that you say it is too over powered in your opinion for you to use. Fine you guys are hard to please how about this idea I had a while ago but to start you need this cute little guy
2013-03-02_17.45.16.png

quoted from the wiki "The Carminite Ghastling can be found in the Dark Tower.They are like regular Ghasts except they are small and they could stalk unsuspecting adventurers by looking at them.

just get your safari ball (available at your local safari zone) catch it by right clicking on it with your safari net (hope it will stay in there)
from there make an auto spawner these guys need power and mob essence to work
and place any thing that kills mobs and blam you have ghast tears falling out of the wahzoo

and you get all of this for the low price of price 100 gold and one diamond
call now and get two extra ghastlings for free (just pay separate shipping and handling which is a fancy way of saying 100 gold and one diamond)

call the number on the page now 215-290- This pricing is not real or order at www.why-are-you-trying-to-pay-for-this.com

FQA
Random customer: But sir how do I get this here mob juice
Me: why my good man that is simple make a mob grinder give it power put in a preexisting mob farm and watch the juice flow into your hands

Timmy from down the street: but feel bad about killing ghast babies
Me: Don't Timmy ghast come from the depths of the nether to kill Steves just like you all the time they don't feel bad about it so why should you

old man: young lad how do I use my new found supply of ghast tears
Me: umm I don't really know throw a party or fill a tub with them to bath in

Police cheif: is it safe
Me: why yes it is (small explosions can be heard in back round)

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
lol.

ive got a safari net with a regular ghast in it. for 50 gold and 10 iron, as well as a diamond to ship, I believe my offer is cheaper.
MFR autospawner setup included for 5 diamonds, or 10 iron blocks, or 8 (insert block of mod-added metal here.) three iridium ore or an additional 3 metal blocks gets you a complete MFR setup including power gen, an auto treefarm, farm of food for your choice, and a slaughterhouse (optional)

if on unhinged, pricing for a fusion reactor is the materials to make it + 10 adv. casings and 1 stack of iridium ore.
if GT is enabled on another pack hardmode, prices are doubled
if easier GT (ultimate, adjusted configs) you can replace the diamonds with iridium.

all you gotta do is whitelist me on your server, and give me the IP.

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
lol.

ive got a safari net with a regular ghast in it. for 50 gold and 10 iron, as well as a diamond to ship, I believe my offer is cheaper.
MFR autospawner setup included for 5 diamonds, or 10 iron blocks, or 8 (insert block of mod-added metal here.) three iridium ore or an additional 3 metal blocks gets you a complete MFR setup including power gen, an auto treefarm, farm of food for your choice, and a slaughterhouse (optional)

if on unhinged, pricing for a fusion reactor is the materials to make it + 10 adv. casings and 1 stack of iridium ore.
if GT is enabled on another pack hardmode, prices are doubled
if easier GT (ultimate, adjusted configs) you can replace the diamonds with iridium.

all you gotta do is whitelist me on your server, and give me the IP.
I raise this question to do I pay you by the hour or is a one time payment
side note I don't own or play a server[DOUBLEPOST=1378856873][/DOUBLEPOST]I am sorry to say regular ghast are too big for that price up the price then maybe it will be fair

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Magic Map? Nah. Those towers are enormous. You should have no problem finding one just looking around. They tend to stick out.

Reactions: Bigpak

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
I raise this question to do I pay you by the hour or is a one time payment
side note I don't own or play a server[DOUBLEPOST=1378856873][/DOUBLEPOST]I am sorry to say regular ghast are too big for that price up the price then maybe it will be fair
one-time. will take down payments. credit allowed at 500% per MC day.
will also set up other mob spawners FREE.

11x11x6 room is easy enough to make.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
You don't need a magic map. All the special stuff in the twigligh is spawned on a grid. All you need to do is find a hollow hill (which is very easy) and travel directly north, south, east or west and you will either stumble on more juicy hills a lich tower or a dark tower. Hell you can even find a Knight Stronghold.
Ohh you can also get your initial mob essence by useing the Exp extractor from MFR. It's like a bucket per level.

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
Soulshards work with twilight forest mobs now. Kill a few hundred of them, suck up the spawners and you got yourself cubic butt tons of ghast tears and gunpowder.

Now you can save that mob essence up for those villagers with good trades.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
You don't need a magic map. All the special stuff in the twigligh is spawned on a grid. All you need to do is find a hollow hill (which is very easy) and travel directly north, south, east or west and you will either stumble on more juicy hills a lich tower or a dark tower.
I would say that hollow hills are the hardest feature to find, as they are often covered with trees and some of them are quite small. The dark towers, lich towers, and hedge mazes are the easiest to find in my experience, although hollow hills are somewhat more numerous.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
What would I need ghast tears for in the first place?

(Honest question. I always have a handful lying around and, save for a regeneration potion for fighting the Wither, have never had any reason to use one. I suspect there's a mod I don't commonly use that needs them as an ingredient somewhere?)

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
What would I need ghast tears for in the first place?

(Honest question. I always have a handful lying around and, save for a regeneration potion for fighting the Wither, have never had any reason to use one. I suspect there's a mod I don't commonly use that needs them as an ingredient somewhere??)
Xeno's Reliquary uses quite a few of them actually.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
The item I love the most; Safari Net (Reusable)!

Also, infusing Force Rod with Ghast Tears turns it into Rod of Healing. Use two tears to make it Rod of Healing II.

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
I think you guys might like this I am making a new bulding challenge for ftb I will have thread up by today or tomorrow

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
step 1: go to nether with 4 enderpearls.
step 2: kill a ghast to get a tear
step 3: craft a safari net with the pearls
step 4: manage to catch a ghast in the safari net.
step 5: do the MFR spawner thing

I actually JUST did that in my new world, i have no equipment (flying, etc) whatsoever.

It was quite epic... i wish i was a youtuber so i would have that on video.... (i didnt have the 4 pearls, i used a looted normal net, and then switched them in the overworld, inside my wooden house (had to be quick!))

Ghast tears are used to craft a ton of reusable safari nets so you can create a full pokemon collection out of every mob.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
step 1: go to nether with 4 enderpearls.
step 2: kill a ghast to get a tear
step 3: craft a safari net with the pearls
step 4: manage to catch a ghast in the safari net.
step 5: do the MFR spawner thing
You missed a step: Get some Mob Essence. Not sure how much you need for a ghast, but I bet it's a lot. I installed an under-floor zombie spawner in my base that drops down to a mob grinder, it's providing a steady trickle of mob essence, along with spoil bags and various enchanted armour.

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
not much.... i used a syringe thing to do it.... and for about 4 levels i got like 30 tears (ghasts drop more tears because of natura i think)