Unleash the Beast (Unleashed pack let's play) with MrSuryt

Suryt

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, and welcome to our new SMP series on the TrevCraft server. TrevCraft is using the Ultimate pack and yes GregTech is on.
Episode 4 is now up. I hope you enjoy.
Feed The Beast - TrevCraft style. episode 4. Power in the house.
We've got our House of Power (power station). We've even got a steam boiler working. But one steam boiler isn't enough. Let's have a look at a few different steam boilers.

Suryt

Jul 29, 2019
Today we started a new series transitioning from DivineRPG to HEXXIT.
Minecraft: Hexxit. Episode 1. The End of DivineRPG.
DivineRPG has become a little stale. In my frustration I seem to of upset a few cyclops. Fleeing for my life I enter Vethea in the hope of finding a safe haven. When I step through the other side of the portal I'm not where I was expecting to be. This isn't Divinecraftier that's for sure. A new dangerous world awaits.

Suryt

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, and welcome to our new SMP series on the TrevCraft server. TrevCraft is using the Ultimate pack and yes GregTech is on.
Episode 5 is now up. I hope you enjoy.
Feed The Beast - TrevCraft style. episode 5. Building the docks.
With all this power production we're ready to increase our resource gathering, production, refining, and storing. A storage system should be our priority but where to build it. In a warehouse of course. So today we'll build that warehouse.

Suryt

Jul 29, 2019
Our first episode of our new series 'Unleash the Beast" is now up. With the Ultimate pack being shelved we've shelved our Feed the Ultimate beast series and started a new one.
Episode one is now up.
Unleash the beast. Episode 1. A new start.
New pack. New series. The Ultimate pack has been shelved and FTB has two new packs to replace it. We're going to start on the Unleashed pack today.

Suryt

Jul 29, 2019
Hello and welcome to our new Unleash the Beast series.
Episode 4 is now up.
Unleash the Beast. Episode 4. Manyullyn.
In todays episode we'll make a run to the Nether so we can smelt up some Manyullyn. Once we have that we'll build a much better pickaxe that should last much longer.