Unleash the Beast (Unleashed pack let's play) with MrSuryt

Suryt

Jul 29, 2019
Channel
Hello and welcome to the channel of the most derpy one, AKA MrSuryt.

Thanks for stopping in. I'm Suryt, a youtuber of Feed the Beast content amongst a few other things. My current series include; Unleash the Beast (ssp using the Unleased pack), Minecraft Hexxit (ssp using the Hexxit pack), and Feed the Beast Trevcraft style (smp using the ultimate pack).

Our latest upload. Enjoy.
Unleash the Beast. Episode 13. Solar or Solar.
Today we'll look at the two solar options. The resources required to make the top tier. As well as decide which is best for me.

Unleash the beast is our new lp using the Unleashed pack.
Episode 1 - onging

Hexxit is a let's play using the Hexxit pack from the Technic launcher. It is a continuation of my old DivineRPG series.
Episode 1 - onging

TrevCraft. Ultimate pack with GregTech is a multi player series on the Trevcraft servers. The series does have GregTech turned on too. Join me while I build a kingdom.
Episode 1 - onging

Every so often I'll put up a Block Spotlight. Most of my block spotlights so far have been on Railcraft and Thermal Expansion.

Block Spotlight.
Block Spotlight - Steam Boiler

Thanks again for stopping in. Hopefully I've got something you'll enjoy and I'll see you hanging around my channel.
~Suryt

Suryt

Jul 29, 2019
The first episode of our new smp series has just gone up. Join us on our new adventure as we plot to take over Mixtapecraft.

Mixtapecraft remix episode 1. A new world.
Episode 1 - ongoing
Episode one of our new SMP play on the Mixtapecraft remix server. Welcome gifts and a new place to call our own.

Episode 23 of my Feed the Direwolf survival is up and ready to watch.

Feed the Direwolf episode 23. Derp spawn.

Time to get a few mob farms up and running. If only I wasn't such a derp. Don't worry. I do get it working in the end. Not in the end of this episode though.

Suryt

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the One year celebration challenge with the least derpy one, AKA MrSuryt.

To celebrate Feed The Beast turning one year old Slowpoke has set a challenge. Join me in our new series as we attempt to complete the challenge as fast as we can.

Episode 1 is now up.
Feed The Beast One year celebration episode 1. Two challenges down.

Episode one and two challenges done. Not the hardest two, but it's a start.

Suryt

Jul 29, 2019