Whitelist Server Unified Server || FTB Monster v. 1.0.1 || Whitelisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Thondar1990

Jul 29, 2019
We are now on the lookout for more players. With a new and improved dedicated server we can now support more players and we want YOU to join! We are a merry band of veteran players ranging from the ages of 20 to 30+. We are mainly looking for people are 18+.
Server stats (Creeperhost's Creeper package)
- 5.5 gb Ram
- 4 dedicated CPU cores
- Unlimited Bandwidth

The current players are all from europe and mainly from scandinavia. We also have a private TS server for the users to hang around in when they play.
The server is currently running the FTB Monster pack for minecraft 1.6.4 with 6 more mods added in.
The mods we added in are the following
- Carpenter's Blocks
- Metallurgy 3
- ExtraTiC
- KeithyUtils
- ProjectRed
- Ars Magica

We use dropbox to alow players to download the additional mods we got on the server along with TS3 for news.

If you want to join us on this server, let me know in a post or PM, please do include some information about yourself when applying

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
I'd love to join your server. My in game name is Donmyster . I have been playing for about 3 years so I hope im well versed in the mods... I am 18 and can play often while im on holidays. I have joined multiple whitelisted servers. I enjoy whitelisted ones because of the trust that you make with the other players. No need to worry about your stuff getting stolen.i am currently at school due to the South African grading system. Im not expecting anything from the server except a good time... I hope to see you soon on the server.

HenryRybolt

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join your server. My ign is HenryRybolt and I am 19 years of age. I have been playing minecraft for 2 years and FTB for the last 6 months. I am in college getting my bachelors in mechanical engineering. I am looking for a new server to play on since my old ftb unleashed server closed and I thought I would try one of the newer modpacks.