unable to download on curse

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

mandrac

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
unable to download on curse
Launcher Version:
it's fucking curse and that's the point of my post
Modpack:
invention
Modpack Version:
1.0.2-1.7.10
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Why would you ditch the original ftb launcher for curse?! Why?! It's all screwy it doesn't work well and people say it spy on your computer. Myy problem right now is i'm trying to download feed the beast inventions but since curse suck ass it fail to download some mods for some reason and i have no idea how to instal the mod pack manualy.
http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/487645ggcurse.png
There's a way to download those override files on the site but those are like 8mb large when the server version is 130mb so there's no way that override thing is the full mod pack. So yeah what do i download? How? Where? And then what do i do with it? Where do i put it? Any information please? Damn why did you have to leave the original launcher it was so simple. Select the mod, clic on it, clic on play -> DONE

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
You can still download and use the old FTB launcher. There are download links for the legacy versions of the launcher unser the big download button.

ZeldoKavira

Apr 28, 2016
TEST
Hey mandrac,

This issue is typically caused by a firewall or Antivirus blocking the download. Can you please try without.

Thanks,
Zeldo