Ultra Modern|Mindcrack Modpack|Whitelisted|Survival

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

kalzan97

Jul 29, 2019
Ultra Modern
The IP : 208.115.222.50:25576
5 Slots Open
Ultra Modern is a survival server set in Normal Mode. All of the mods in the Mindcrack Modpack are enabled, and we also have Fihgu's core and teleportation mods.
Rules
Do Not Grief, Small pranks are okay after people have gotten themselves set up.
Do Not use Hacked Clients.
Keep the Swearing to a minimum.
Do Not Steal.
Have fun.
We Have a fairly new map ( I am pretty much the only one that has been on)
Looking for people around age 16, but will take pretty much any age.

The Servers location is Dallas, Texas.
[Application]

IGN: (In Game Name)

Have You Been Banned from a server:

If yes, why:

What in minecraft/mindcrack modpack interests you most: ( like machines build etc.)

Why do you want to join the server:

Anything else:

After one day I will look at the applications and add the people best suited to the whitelist.

mchewy112

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: mchewy112

Have You Been Banned from a server: no

If yes, why:

What in minecraft/mindcrack modpack interests you most: redpower and computercraft

Why do you want to join the server: i want to be part of a small friendly server

Anything else: i have skype and will be able to chat

ThaMightyBoBo

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: (In Game Name) ThaMightyBoBo

Have You Been Banned from a server: No

If yes, why: ^

What in minecraft/mindcrack modpack interests you most: ( like machines build etc.) I personally love the machines and making everything automatic. I also love making factory's x)

Why do you want to join the server: I want to be part of a small community on FTB.

Anything else: I also have Skype to chat on :)
Cheers ;)

Adamcorey

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: Adamcorey

Have You Been Banned from a server:Nope. Never griefed:p don't even know how.

If yes, why:

What in minecraft/mindcrack modpack interests you most: ( like machines build etc.) All of em. I'm not a smart one when it comes to FTB, but I am willing to learn from other people.

Why do you want to join the server:I prefer Survival, PVE, and no PVP.

Anything else:please let me join!:)

G_Man474

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: G_Man474

Have You Been Banned from a server: Nope

If yes, why:

What in minecraft/mindcrack modpack interests you most: I am really interested in Buildcraft because you are able to automate things and you are able to make large machines using this mod. Also I have been getting into bee's, they have me very interested at the moment.

Why do you want to join the server: I would like to join a relaxed server where you don't have to worry about getting griefed and where you can just have fun. It would be really cool as well to work in a community like this that has a MindCrack style background.

Anything else: I have Skype so that we can have conversation. I love RedStone. ;)

fireballassasin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (In Game Name) fireballassasin
Have You Been Banned from a server: Not that I know of. So no.
If yes, why: ^
What in minecraft/mindcrack modpack interests you most: ( like machines build etc.) Railcraft and Forestry. Especially forestry. I had lots of fun with farming in vanilla and the farming in forestry made me have more fun.
Why do you want to join the server: I mostly play single player and was looking for a com unity feel.
Anything else: I live in Dallas. Also Skype.

Yegie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sergey1357
Have You Been Banned from a server: Yes
If yes, why: It was a mistaken ban over a year ago and was quickly removed, and then they banned the right person.
What in minecraft/mindcrack modpack interests you most: I know very little about FTB, but I have played a lot of Tekkit.
Why do you want to join the server: It seems every FTB server lags like heck, I'm hoping this one doe not. Also actual enforcement on the "No griefing" policy.
Anything else: Where is the server hosted? If it is anywhere on the West Coast or near Texas, I probably wont lag.

Javier Alarcon

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: (In Game Name) Mr_FuzzyWuzzy

Have You Been Banned from a server: I have not been banned from any server.

If yes, why: ----

What in minecraft/mindcrack modpack interests you most: ( like machines build etc.) I enjoy making machines and build (even tho I'm not the greatest builder) and I like helping people with the mod pack as well.

Why do you want to join the server: Well I love the MindCrack pack and I've been trying so hard to find one but everytime I do it either has a ton of players that make a server lag or a ton of griefers, I'm just hoping from this server since it's white listed.

Anything else: Well I've never been accepted into any whitelist server, frankly it's because I've never really wrote an app for any white-listed server. Thank you and I hope you've taken this under consideration. :)

xFrosty

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: (In Game Name):
Nightwing022

Nope

If yes, why:

What in minecraft/mindcrack modpack interests you most: ( like machines build etc.):
I like IC2 and Railcraft, aswell as Portal Gun

I'm looking to play in a Mindcrack Server that doesn't disable Gregtech or Portal Gun and this is the first one that's caught my eye.

Anything else:
No

kalzan97

Jul 29, 2019
The following people are whitelisted: mchewy112, fireballassasin, G_Man474, Mr_FuzzyWuzzy, and *drumroll* Nightwing022.

Ramonski2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (In Game Name)
ramonski
No
If yes, why:
N/A
What in minecraft/mindcrack modpack interests you most: ( like machines build etc.)
I enjoy that the mobpack makes minecraft feel a little fresh. Have been playing minecraft for the longest time.
Minecraft is alwasy more fun with other people
Anything else:
Goal: Most things automated

Venxir

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Venxir
If yes, why: N/A
Machine building(Energy generators,feeding etc.)/Farming(Forestry)
Why do you want to join the server: Playingi n multiplayer is way more fun, you can cooperate with other people to build a nice city or something
Anything else: We'll talk on the server ;)

KuroiMitsukai

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: (In Game Name) KuroiMitsukai

Have You Been Banned from a server: no

If yes, why:

What in minecraft/mindcrack modpack interests you most: ( like machines build etc.) I personally came from tekkit and enjoy using all the machines and extra mods. Although I dislike using EE on multiplayer servers.

Why do you want to join the server: I run a small server but am looking for more people to play with.

Anything else:

Chromic_Slicer

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: (In Game Name) Chromic_Slicer

Have You Been Banned from a server: I've never been banend on a server and will never be
If yes, why?
What in minecraft/mindcrack modpack interests you most: ( like machines build etc.) I'm very intressted in bees and i have alot of knowledge about machines so i'd like to build a bee machine which produces emeralds or something. And i would also like to play around with Thaumcraft, trains and Redpower

Why do you want to join the server: I would like to join this server cause it seems cool and doesn't seem to have griefers and i love to be a part of a community i think that's cool.

Anything else: I've got skype: Oliver_J99 thanks for reading my application hope to join you soon :)

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: (In Game Name) jumpfight5

If yes, why:

What in minecraft/mindcrack modpack interests you most: ( like machines build etc.) I like ComputerCraft and Forestry. I played Tekkit before, so these mods are new to me, because the Tekkit server I played on banned ComputerCraft.

Why do you want to join the server: I'd like to join a small, mature server, I have had too many problems with immature users spamming the chat, or grieving. I also have yet to find any good, low-lag, consistently online servers.

Anything else: I am a pretty good vanilla builder, and I will probably be on for long periods of time on the weekends. I also enjoy factory making, and plan to make a ton of Turtles to automate almost everything in the game, hopefully powered by a central hub.

neour1

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: neour1
Have You Been Banned from a server: No.

If yes, why: i said no.

What in minecraft/mindcrack modpack interests you most: Machines that build things for me, FIREWORKS!!!!, Redpower redstone and Vanilla Redstone

Why do you want to join the server: Because i want to join a small community, where we can do something for everybody. IAnd because non whitelisted servers are FULL of griefers.

Anything else: If you want to see my tower that i'm going to build if i'm accepted, pm me
Sorry if wrote something wrong, english is not my native language.