Ultra Modern|Mindcrack Modpack|Whitelisted|Survival

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

chadow97

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: chadow97, Ilovekiller,whatsYaki

Have You Been Banned from a server:No, none of us

If yes, why:--------

What in minecraft/mindcrack modpack interests you most: ( like machines build etc.)Bee keeping cause I never got into it.

Why do you want to join the server:Because a normal computer cant handle three people playing on it at the same time .

Anything else: A goes before B if placed in alphabetical order.

Piglou1232

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: Piglou1232

Have You Been Banned From a server: Once

If yes, why: It was just a joke, my friend was running the server and he unbaned me right after.

What in minecraft/mindcrack modpack interests you most: More machines (BuildCraft,IndustrialCraft...), all of the mods added are very cool, so I like pretty much everything

Why do you want to join the server: Because I don't want a open server that people greif all the time and I want to play with nice people and join a cool community on a server. I have been looking for a server for a long time and I can't find one that is okay. But your server seems very cool.

Anything else: I am pretty good in Tekkit, but I am a bit tierd of it, so I started playing FTB not long ago and I really like it, I am very good with red power and machines. Ive been playing mincraft since alpha (2010). Sorry if they are some speeling mistakes, English is not my first language. PS: My
friend is TheGronGron66

TheGrongron66

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (In Game Name):TheGrongron66

Have You Been Banned from a server:nop

If yes, why:/

What in minecraft/mindcrack modpack interests you most: ( like machines build etc.): I love using the machine and stuff in mindcrack I think this very usefull thing too have in the game! I really love automatic thing and the machine really do the job. And also the Twillight mod

Why do you want to join the server:Me and my friend were looking for a cool private server to play on with cool people to meet and play with!

Anything else: Me and my friend (piglou1232) ¸have a lot of experience in tekkit, FTB and mindcrack mod pack so we won't have any problem playing with these mod.
(p.s. sorry for spelling mistake)
TheGrongron66

motokazieracer

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: (In Game Name) motokazieracer

Have You Been Banned from a server: yes

If yes, why: me and the owner and a few ops didnt get along

What in minecraft/mindcrack modpack interests you most: ( like machines build etc.) bees

Why do you want to join the server: i want to learn more about the modpack with other and have fun!

saplingg

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: (In Game Name) saplingg

Have You Been Banned from a server: No

If yes, why:

What in minecraft/mindcrack modpack interests you most: ( like machines build etc.) A lot of it. I used to play tekkit but just getting started with FTB, so there are a lot of mods I haven't tried.

Why do you want to join the server: I want to meet some fun, like-minded people to play with.

JohannBorges

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: JohannBorges

Have You Been Banned from a server: Nope

What in minecraft/mindcrack modpack interests you most: Industrialcraft, Thaumcraft

Why do you want to join the server: I'm looking for a nice comunity to play with.

Anything else: I'm such a friendly and helpful person.