Whitelist Server Ultimate | Whitelist | Small Community | Mature | 20 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

envison

Jul 29, 2019
VisCraft Ultimate

About the server. I started a mindcrack server early Jan. After establishing a small group of friends we decided to move up to a bigger server with the Ultimate pack. The map is new and unexplored ready for everyone.
We have a mumble server for live chat and use skype group chat for when people are away.

We are looking for people who like to work towards a goal not someone whos gonna hide in a hole 3000 blocks away.

Rules:
No Griefing
No Stealing
No Rudeness
No Hacks / Xray - Fly ect.
Must be 18+
Skype is required.

Game changes:
Mobgriefing = off
Firespread = off
ForgeEssentials installed. (/home /afk ect)

Whitelist Application (Applications Open)
Ingame Name:
About Yourself:
How long have you played minecraft?:
Do you / Will you use Skype:
Have you been banned before?:
If so why?:

Server Admin: Envison
Server Mod: SG1CSIFan

All issues / questions send to me on skype (envison.00). ill respond alot faster then this forum thanks
(This doesnt mean apply through skype you WILL be ignored)

IP: 69.195.149.101:25572

envison

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: gemankapo
Mod Experience: Playing ftb for 2 months
About Yourself: I'm looking for a small ftb server with friendly and mature people to play with. I enjoy doing community projects, like opening a shop at spawn for example, and playing with other people. I'm active 5+ hours per day, love apiculture and arboriculture that forestry brings, so I'll focus on that mainly.
How long have you played minecraft?: since Alpha release
Do you use Skype: yes
Have you been banned before?: No

Accepted :). See you ingame

Psyche_MC

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Pysk7
Mod Experience: minecrack ftb mod pack
About Yourself: I'm a college student currently and I'm looking for a community that is willing to work on projects together and be helpful. I bring a sence of doing dirty work like strip mining to a communuity and will help any way it needs to be done. I'll be as active as I can but being in college, sometimes that can be limited because school work sucks
How long have you played minecraft?: since the first beta
Do you / Will you use Skype: yes
Have you been banned before?: nope

stusil

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: stusil
Mod Experience: Pretty much just Mindcrack, but I did more or less every aspect of it.
About Yourself: I pretty much keep to myself, but I'll happily help anyone who asks. I also like Rush.
How long have you played minecraft?: Since about alpha 1.6
Do you / Will you use Skype: Yes I do.
Have you been banned before?: Nope

PotatoMuncher

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: PotatoMuncher
Mod Experience: Started using mods bout a year ago, give or take, started on Buildcraft.
About Yourself: Well I'm into semi-auto builds, would rather start with raw products then build up. Currently my Goals in modded Minecraft is to get a bee infrastructure set up. I Love to be in communities, the idea that everyone can do their own thing and help each other out is a great one to me. I may not build pretty things but i know how to get the stuff to make pretty things. I am active in chat. and if i am having an off day i just ignore chat unless specifically talked too. I tend to play between 3-6 hours on average a day.
How long have you played minecraft?: About as long as i have played with mods, opening a .jar brings back memories.
Do you / Will you use Skype: Yes, have decent Headset, can use TS, Mumble, or Xfire.
Have you been banned before?: nope.

SG1csifan

Dec 11, 2012
Ingame Name: Pysk7
Mod Experience: minecrack ftb mod pack
About Yourself: I'm a college student currently and I'm looking for a community that is willing to work on projects together and be helpful. I bring a sence of doing dirty work like strip mining to a communuity and will help any way it needs to be done. I'll be as active as I can but being in college, sometimes that can be limited because school work sucks
How long have you played minecraft?: since the first beta
Ingame Name: stusil
Mod Experience: Pretty much just Mindcrack, but I did more or less every aspect of it.
About Yourself: I pretty much keep to myself, but I'll happily help anyone who asks. I also like Rush.
How long have you played minecraft?: Since about alpha 1.6
Do you / Will you use Skype: Yes I do.
Ingame Name: PotatoMuncher
Mod Experience: Started using mods bout a year ago, give or take, started on Buildcraft.
About Yourself: Well I'm into semi-auto builds, would rather start with raw products then build up. Currently my Goals in modded Minecraft is to get a bee infrastructure set up. I Love to be in communities, the idea that everyone can do their own thing and help each other out is a great one to me. I may not build pretty things but i know how to get the stuff to make pretty things. I am active in chat. and if i am having an off day i just ignore chat unless specifically talked too. I tend to play between 3-6 hours on average a day.
How long have you played minecraft?: About as long as i have played with mods, opening a .jar brings back memories.
Do you / Will you use Skype: Yes, have decent Headset, can use TS, Mumble, or Xfire.
Have you been banned before?: nope.

Pysk7, stusil, and PotatoMuncher, I am a Mod on the server, You are all added, and have sent you all a message, explaining a little more, and about our community.

expl0s1ve

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: trexpl0s1ve
Mod Experience: Pretty good, I've been playing modded mc for a long time.
About Yourself: I'm a 22 college student, and i love to play modded Minecraft. Until about 2 months ago, i played in my SSP world, then I got bored and joined a small server. It was a blast to be a part of a little community, playing minecraft and making new friends... Unfortunately that server's closing so I'm looking for a mature, friendly server to hang out and make new friends.
How long have you played minecraft?: since beta 1.8
Do you / Will you use Skype: I do

shadowxmyth

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: shadowxmyth
Mod Experience: Long time tekkit, less time ftb
About Yourself: Pretty chill. Like to stay out of the way. (But I dont mind contributing to group projects.) Not much of a builder, but i can decorate okay, and i'm pretty good with technical stuff.
How long have you played minecraft?: Beta 1.6
Do you / Will you use Skype: I do, but probably not for minecraft...
Have you been banned before?: Nopesauce
If so why?: N/A

rednecksniper25

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: rednecksniper25
Mod Experience: a little with my friends
About Yourself: A sophisticated redneck who likes guns.
How long have you played minecraft?: since minecraft 1.0
Have you been banned before?: no

envison

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: trexpl0s1ve
Mod Experience: Pretty good, I've been playing modded mc for a long time.
About Yourself: I'm a 22 college student, and i love to play modded Minecraft. Until about 2 months ago, i played in my SSP world, then I got bored and joined a small server. It was a blast to be a part of a little community, playing minecraft and making new friends... Unfortunately that server's closing so I'm looking for a mature, friendly server to hang out and make new friends.
How long have you played minecraft?: since beta 1.8
Do you / Will you use Skype: I do
Ingame Name: rednecksniper25
Mod Experience: a little with my friends
About Yourself: A sophisticated redneck who likes guns.
How long have you played minecraft?: since minecraft 1.0
Ingame Name: shadowxmyth
Mod Experience: Long time tekkit, less time ftb
About Yourself: Pretty chill. Like to stay out of the way. (But I dont mind contributing to group projects.) Not much of a builder, but i can decorate okay, and i'm pretty good with technical stuff.
How long have you played minecraft?: Beta 1.6
Do you / Will you use Skype: I do, but probably not for minecraft...
Have you been banned before?: Nopesauce
If so why?: N/A

All three accepted. see you ingame

Aeromatt

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Aeromatt2
Mod Experience: New to this mod. Been playing Mindcrack for like 2 months though
About Yourself: Not going to write a biography jsut to play a server. Its a whitelist. If you don't like me its not hard to remove me from the list =P
How long have you played minecraft?: I can't remember
Do you / Will you use Skype: Yes. I do not publicly list my name

TheMinecrafter

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: FijianMamba
Mod Experience: A few months of FTB and I have also used other mods but not in a pack
About Yourself: I am an 18 years old Minecraft player from Canada. I love video games and playing sports. I play Minecraft whenever I can while not in school.
How long have you played minecraft?: Just over a year now
Do you / Will you use Skype: Yup

PerkPrincess

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: DAthier
Mod Experience: I've mostly been poking at singleplayer. But I am coming with adequate experience from tekkit.
About Yourself: I'm a college kid from British Columbia who's looking for a community to kinda build with. I'm fairly relaxed and chill, though I do have a low tolerance for particular behaviour involving racism and sexism but I'm in no way a dick.
How long have you played minecraft?: I guess I've had Minecraft since late beta. But who hasn't?
Do you / Will you use Skype: Sure.
Have you been banned before?: Nope.

Syclic

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Syclic
Mod Experience: I've spent a few years playing in tekkit, which has many of the same mods
About Yourself: I've been administrating a server for a long time and it has stopped getting payed for. My friends and i were looking for a new server to play on.
How long have you played minecraft?: Since very early in Beta. I forget exactly when I bought it but it was fairly early
Do you / Will you use Skype: Yes

Tweal

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Tweal
Mod Experience: I've spent a lot of time on tekkit servers. Most resently was a moderator for a big dig server.
About Yourself: I'm a fairly relaxed person who tends to enjoy the more technical parts of modpacks. I keep to myself at first but after I get to know people become much more outgoing. I've been running a server for a few months now but the owner has decided that he's no longer going to be paying for it and as such have started to seek out a new server.
How long have you played minecraft?: I payed $5 for minecraft, i know it was during beta when i started but as far as how long i have no idea.
Do you / Will you use Skype: I'm almost always on skype.
Have you been banned before?: I have never been banned.
If so why?:N/A

envison

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: DAthier
Mod Experience: I've mostly been poking at singleplayer. But I am coming with adequate experience from tekkit.
About Yourself: I'm a college kid from British Columbia who's looking for a community to kinda build with. I'm fairly relaxed and chill, though I do have a low tolerance for particular behaviour involving racism and sexism but I'm in no way a dick.
How long have you played minecraft?: I guess I've had Minecraft since late beta. But who hasn't?
Do you / Will you use Skype: Sure.
Have you been banned before?: Nope.
Ingame Name: Syclic
Mod Experience: I've spent a few years playing in tekkit, which has many of the same mods
About Yourself: I've been administrating a server for a long time and it has stopped getting payed for. My friends and i were looking for a new server to play on.
How long have you played minecraft?: Since very early in Beta. I forget exactly when I bought it but it was fairly early
Do you / Will you use Skype: Yes
Ingame Name: Tweal
Mod Experience: I've spent a lot of time on tekkit servers. Most resently was a moderator for a big dig server.
About Yourself: I'm a fairly relaxed person who tends to enjoy the more technical parts of modpacks. I keep to myself at first but after I get to know people become much more outgoing. I've been running a server for a few months now but the owner has decided that he's no longer going to be paying for it and as such have started to seek out a new server.
How long have you played minecraft?: I payed $5 for minecraft, i know it was during beta when i started but as far as how long i have no idea.
Do you / Will you use Skype: I'm almost always on skype.
Have you been banned before?: I have never been banned.
If so why?:N/A

All 3 accepted. Welcome to viscraft

jrabb1t

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: jrabb1t
Mod Experience: dw20 mindcrack ftb ulti
About Yourself: nice guy, looking to have fun and meet people to play with
How long have you played minecraft?: a month
Do you / Will you use Skype: yes, wish it was ts3 cuz skype sucksss but thats ok
If so why?:

Veralynn

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Veralynn
Mod Experience: Some Tekkit and BigDig
About Yourself: Easy going, have 2 friends that are now on here Syclic and Tweal. Very talkative and fun to be around. As with Syclic and Tweal I was a mod on a friends server but his lack of interest caused him to stop paying and we're looking for somewhere else.
How long have you played minecraft?: 4 months
Do you / Will you use Skype: I am on and use skype every day.
Have you been banned before?: Never.
If so why?:

darradddd

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:BarryAl
Mod Experience:played ftb for for like 3 months, and tekkit for more 1 year
About Yourself:im very mature and i was playing mindcrack server with my freinds for the last 2 months but we fought and it all blew up, im searching for new server to play with my freind(gali3919, she asked either)
How long have you played minecraft?:2 years
Do you / Will you use Skype:yes, darradddd
Have you been banned before?:nope
If so why?:

Fluffshock

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application (Applications Open)
Ingame Name: Fluffshock
Mod Experience: tekkik bigdig regmincraft
About Yourself: gamer// regular guy // want to be a cop // gloms on syclic and tweal for creation fun
How long have you played minecraft?: like 6months+
If so why?: