Greylist Server [Ultimate/Unleashed+]*OniUltima*[SMP][24/7][50 Slots][Bukkit][Greylist][Free Build][3000+ Users]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Ozymandis

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. I want to apply fo OniUltima.

Ozymandis1988

Age and Global Location? Poland, 25 yo
Have you ever been banned before? Never
Why do you play SMP? Sharing creations, socialize with others.
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? Yes, sir.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? You remember when Nether was added?
How did you find us? FTB forum
What's your favorite color? Hard to say.
Will you please make an account on our Website? Yeah.

Zombie_WeeD

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. I want to apply fo OniUltima.

Ozymandis1988

Age and Global Location? Poland, 25 yo
Have you ever been banned before? Never
Why do you play SMP? Sharing creations, socialize with others.
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? Yes, sir.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? You remember when Nether was added?
How did you find us? FTB forum
What's your favorite color? Hard to say.
Will you please make an account on our Website? Yeah.
whitelisted and approved notice u sign in out u need to install the mudpack from the oniclangaming.com/join its under the links to the form make sure to read it first and follow what it says its easy to do if u need help im on oniclangaming.com/chat most the time.

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
Today I'll be cleaning up the leftover machines and other odds 'n ends. All my Biofuel and Oil production will be produced with bees. The processing of the combs is handled by thaumcraft golems. Trying to vary it up a bit from normal pipes as much as possible.

MissEnderChibi_zps6da0df39.png

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
So my whole deal with the golems was a bust. They just didn't want to work properly and often just ran back and forth not functioning properly. So I ended up switching things over to my applied energistics system. Now it auto removes and fills all the necessary machines to process my bee merchandise :p

Also I got really tired of all the flowers so I cleaned up the area, put down some ebony planks and set up my apiaries into clusters of 4. In between each of them is a flower. 2 clusters will be dedicated to a certain bee, IE Industrious, Imperial and cultivated for a total of 8 apiaries a piece. This should pump out plenty to make alvearies from. All their produce gets warped via ender chests to a receiving chest near my AE for storage. I still need to set up auto processing for them.

ApiaryClusters_zpsa4122157.png

Ep1cthund3r

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name? Ep1cthund3r
Age and Global Location? 15 Long Island, NY
Have you ever been banned before? Not on this server, but on others by staff who did not know what they were doing on about 2 or 3 servers.
Why do you play SMP? I want to play with my friend CrystalxNeth, and POLO5001 (POLO will soon apply) and we just got into FTB seriously after playing tekitlite for sometime. We are also here for the community, as we have our own private FTB server with no presence of other people
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About a year
How did you find us? My friend CrystalxNeth
What's your favorite color? Rainbow
Will you please make an account on our Website? Already have
Anything else you want to add? Nope

Zombie_WeeD

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name? Ep1cthund3r
Age and Global Location? 15 Long Island, NY
Have you ever been banned before? Not on this server, but on others by staff who did not know what they were doing on about 2 or 3 servers.
Why do you play SMP? I want to play with my friend CrystalxNeth, and POLO5001 (POLO will soon apply) and we just got into FTB seriously after playing tekitlite for sometime. We are also here for the community, as we have our own private FTB server with no presence of other people
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About a year
How did you find us? My friend CrystalxNeth
What's your favorite color? Rainbow
Will you please make an account on our Website? Already have
Anything else you want to add? Nope
whitelisted member after sign in

Tinypieman123

Jul 29, 2019
Age and Global Location?14 Usa Ny
Have you ever been banned before?not that i remember
Why do you play SMP?cause playing alone is boring
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? yeah...
How long have you been playing Minecraft?since 2009 or 2010 forgot
How did you find us?searching the fourms for serevrs
What's your favorite color?Blue all the way
Will you please make an account on our Website?sure
Anything else you want to add?In-Game Name?Tinypieman123

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
Age and Global Location?14 Usa Ny
Have you ever been banned before?not that i remember
Why do you play SMP?cause playing alone is boring
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? yeah...
How long have you been playing Minecraft?since 2009 or 2010 forgot
How did you find us?searching the fourms for serevrs
What's your favorite color?Blue all the way
Will you please make an account on our Website?sure
Anything else you want to add?In-Game Name?Tinypieman123

Once you can, log into the server ones and I can whitelist you so you can play. Allow me to be the first to welcome you to Onicraft Ultimate. I'd also suggest registering at our forums at www.oniclangaming.com for our rules, other info and community. Enjoy your stay with us

Note that as of 11:40pm US EST, the server is down for maintenance and update

Slasher1998

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name? slasher1998
Age and Global Location? 15.New York,U.S.A.
Have you ever been banned before? No
Why do you play SMP? Because playing alone in SSP is boring and I dislike being bored :)
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? Yes.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Around June of 2011.
How did you find us? FTB forum.
What's your favorite color? Red.
Will you please make an account on our Website? Yes.
Anything else you want to add? Nope.

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
I tryed to log into the serevr but it said i need a mod called PAMHC?

We were attempting to add mods for our users to enjoy but sadly they didn't pan out, the correct install pack should be on our website, www.oniclangaming.com under the "Join" tab at the top

In-Game Name? slasher1998
Age and Global Location? 15.New York,U.S.A.
Have you ever been banned before? No
Why do you play SMP? Because playing alone in SSP is boring and I dislike being bored :)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Around June of 2011.
How did you find us? FTB forum.
What's your favorite color? Red.
Will you please make an account on our Website? Yes.
Anything else you want to add? Nope.

Once you log in once I or another guide/mod can whitelist you. If you have any questions just ask. Feel free to visit out site at www.oniclangaming.com to register, read our rules and find other useful information. Hope you enjoy your stay

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
Did you know you could use autarchic gates in place of redstone engines? I didn't!

On a related note, I have about two hundred redstone engines for sale.

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
Today I hope to get more work done on my IC2/gregtech building. The 4 12x12x12 dual tank towers are finished. All the thermals and flooring are placed. Just need to build up the walls inside and out to finish. Then I'll worry about decorating the building in and out before finally adding machines to it. Its been a long time coming. Far too much derping with bees and standing around. I'm a horrible procrastinator.

BaseStarter_zpscd11d276.png

tehnoobinator

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : tehnoobinator
Age and Global Location? 17, Ontario.
Have you ever been banned before? Not that I can remember.
Why do you play SMP? I am interested to see other's skills and show what i am all about. c:
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft since late alpha.
How did you find us? The FTB forums.
What's your favorite color? I like orange, I would say black and white, but they aren't colors.
Will you please make an account on our Website? Done already.
Anything else you want to add?In-Game Name? I hope to have fun with all that are on this server :p. IGN : tehnoobinator

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : tehnoobinator
Age and Global Location? 17, Ontario.
Have you ever been banned before? Not that I can remember.
Why do you play SMP? I am interested to see other's skills and show what i am all about. c:
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft since late alpha.
How did you find us? The FTB forums.
What's your favorite color? I like orange, I would say black and white, but they aren't colors.
Will you please make an account on our Website? Done already.
Anything else you want to add?In-Game Name? I hope to have fun with all that are on this server :p. IGN : tehnoobinator

Added! Welcome to Onicraft, Noobinator! If you have any questions, feel free to ask a staff member for assistance. Please take a look at the rules on our website if you haven't already. It's always great to see a fellow Ontarian on OniUltima.

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
Nearly finished my bee cloning room, just have the final bit of wiring to do. All the bees have shortest life and maximum fertility--best way to make your breeding stock to get all the species you want!

fgnr.png