Ultimate pack questions

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

LoocPac

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to make my server as entertaining as it can be. Little by little I'm learning. I recently found out about the commands and how to give players commands. While exploring other servers I found out they had commands like lock and sell and buy. Which added more things to do in game. With the ftb ultimate pack what commands are there added into the game other than the basic vanilla ones. Are there any new commands that i can set up to add more complexity to my server

LoocPac

Jul 29, 2019
I know i can use /help 1-8 but it lists a lot of commands that I have no clue what they do and it does not tell me what they do.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Most server owners wont part with any details on plugins, several I've been on and only 1 was willing to say what did what, why this seems a closely guarded secret is beyond my understanding...

/lock is most commonly LWC which requires essentials/PEX I think
There are a couple of economy plugins which work with FTB, the most popular of which is iConomy.

As for what FTB adds in the way of these plugins... none!! they are all added by server owners.

LoocPac

Jul 29, 2019
I used help and it gave me an 8 page list of commands but it does not say what any do, then even deeper theres beekeeper commands and others and it does not tell what the commands them self do, is there a listing somewhere of all of the commands?