Ultimate Pack Crash after new update

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deniz Kurdak

Jul 29, 2019
I just updated my ultimate mod pack and after I launched it back I got a crash report. Tried to google a little bit for a sollution but couldn't find any. I'm desperate. I deleted everything and re installed the modpack and that didn't work aswell.

Does anyone have a solution?
Thanks in advance...

Attachments

• crash-2013-05-29_19.07.46-client.txt
    15.3 KB · Views: 70

Zexmaxwell001

Jul 29, 2019
Your Bee manager is braking your save somehow. back pedal a version and go into your world and delete it. then update and place it back in.

Deniz Kurdak

Jul 29, 2019
Your Bee manager is braking your save somehow. back pedal a version and go into your world and delete it. then update and place it back in.
Well the thing is I deleted the whole file and tried to re install it without any saves so I actually don't have a world to delete it in.

Deniz Kurdak

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe it is of no importance but the problem is not only with the Ultimate Pack. The same thing happens with DW20 and Mindcrack.
I have no experience or knowledge on the subject but maybe it will help :p[DOUBLEPOST=1370016022][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your launcher is still directly on your desktop, it needs to be in a folder. Redo steps 7&8

7. Create a folder on your Desktop and name it "FTB" (without the quotes). This is an essential part of the reinstallation process. It is so that we can rule out ANY issues with the location you were previously using.
I did exactly the samething. It is in a folder named FTB in my desktop.

Deniz Kurdak

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe it is of no importance but the problem is not only with the Ultimate Pack. The same thing happens with DW20 and Mindcrack.
I have no experience or knowledge on the subject but maybe it will help :p[DOUBLEPOST=1370016022][/DOUBLEPOST]

7. Create a folder on your Desktop and name it "FTB" (without the quotes). This is an essential part of the reinstallation process. It is so that we can rule out ANY issues with the location you were previously using.
I did exactly the samething. It is in a folder named FTB in my desktop.
Ohhh. I think I understand what you mean now. The Ultimate pack is a ctually in the desktop not in the folder

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
You need to do step 8.
Where it says you need to change the install location to the name of the new folder.
Otherwise, it's going to continue to save all of the files/folders to the desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.