Casual Server Ultimate FTB Server, 10GB Allocated. Open Server (Still Recruiting For Small Team!) Please Read :)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
Server Info
IP: I will add you, through hamachi, then give you the IP.
Slots: 20
Host: Personal Server
Mod pack: Ultimate FTB pack
Difficulty: Normal
Server Rules
Only PVP, if they agree to it,
No raiding other peoples items
and have fun:)
Application
MC Username:
why do you want to join us?:
How much do you play?:
What Mod Are you good at?:
Server Information:
Running, Feed the Beast Ultimate Server, Try To keep Server Up 24/7, Sometimes if i go somewhere far, I will leave it on, but if something happens i wont be able to fix it right away, no plugins or mods disabled,
PC Specs
i7 3770k
32GB RAM (10 Allocated to Server)
Asus Mobo
Crucial SSD
HDD
Ect,.
Message me trough hear!:)
Or reply to the post i will check constantly

whyistheskyblue

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: Whyistheskyblue
Where are you From?: England/Ireland
why do you want to join us?: i am looking for a really cool casual server where i can team up the someone/people (i assume this is casual judging the forum it is in)
How much do you play?: quite a lot
What Mod Are you good at?: Gregtech and redpower. i am also really good at thaumcraft

riceispro

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username:RICEisPRO
Where are you From?:United States
why do you want to join us?: Looking for a casual server where everyone is pretty chill
How much do you play?:Some during the week, and alot during the weekends
What Mod Are you good at?: relativly good at all the mods, know moderate amount of coding

thekingross

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! I'd like to submit two applications , one for me and another for my friend, who doesn't have an account on this forum.

Me:
MC Username: qzazn8
Where are you From?: United States
why do you want to join us?: Looking for a small and friendly community, kept getting randomly pvped on other servers. I'd be glad to make friends with everyone and work together.
How much do you play?: about 2 hours a day
What Mod Are you good at?: Thermal Expansion and IC2

My friend:
MC Username: SilverxFang
why do you want to join us?: I would like a nice little community to work with other people. I'm looking forward to play with you guys!
How much do you play?: 2hr/ day
What Mod Are you good at?: Bc, ic2, forestry

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! I'd like to submit two applications , one for me and another for my friend, who doesn't have an account on this forum.

Me:
MC Username: qzazn8
why do you want to join us?: Looking for a small and friendly community, kept getting randomly pvped on other servers. I'd be glad to make friends with everyone and work together.
How much do you play?: about 2 hours a day
What Mod Are you good at?: Thermal Expansion and IC2

My friend:
MC Username: SilverxFang
why do you want to join us?: I would like a nice little community to work with other people. I'm looking forward to play with you guys!
How much do you play?: 2hr/ day
What Mod Are you good at?: Bc, ic2, forestry

Cool, Send me your Skype Info.[DOUBLEPOST=1364364097][/DOUBLEPOST]
MC Username:RICEisPRO
Where are you From?:United States
why do you want to join us?: Looking for a casual server where everyone is pretty chill
How much do you play?:Some during the week, and alot during the weekends
What Mod Are you good at?: relativly good at all the mods, know moderate amount of coding

Send me your skype info man.

ceten

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username:ceten
Where are you From?:Belgium
why do you want to join us?:Looking for a small server too make some digital friends =P
How much do you play?:It depends on school, in the weekend i'll spend most of my time playing and in the holidays for sure but in the week i can't guarantee anything.
What Mod Are you good at?:Good at most mods, i like RP2 and IC2 + addons the most with on the second place forestry +TE i don't know much about Thaumcraft

privacy8265

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username:niels222222
Where are you From?:Denmark
why do you want to join us?:I'd like to play on a small FTB Ultimate server with a nice community
How much do you play?: Depends on the day, some times nothing, some times alot, usually play often in weekends
What Mod Are you good at?:IC2,TC,RP,Gravisuite,Forestry,CC (Coding Lua),BC and a bit Railcraft :D

Mark Bermah

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: ganebal
Where are you From?:Canada
why do you want to join us?:I'd like to play on a small FTB Ultimate server with a nice community
How much do you play?: Every Friday Saturday And Sunday(Unless Something Important Happens) And Sometimes The Weekdays
What Mod Are you good at?:IC2, mmmPowersuit, TC,
I Would Like To Help You On Your Server So Plz Reply

Chase P

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: cproo12
Where are you From?: The United States
why do you want to join us?: I want to join you because I love small servers. When they aren't laggy, they're better.
How much do you play?: I play after 3:30 est to about 5:00 on weekdays
What Mod Are you good at?: Modular Powersuits, Thaumcraft, and Equivilent Exchange
I don't want to be staff or anything, I just want to be able to play minecraft with others without the server being: offline, laggy, griefed, or violent.

TheAbstractHippo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: TheAbstractHippo

Where I'm From: The United States, in the Pacific Timezone.

Why I Want To Join: I don't like other servers. People always steal my stuff and I hope this one is different. I'm also looking for a laid back playing style with a good team to work with.

How Much I Play: 2+ hours off and on.

What Mod I'm Good At: Well... I guess there isn't a whole lot I can't do. I'm okay (getting better) at Lua if I really want to be, I can automate with RedPower, Minefactory Reloaded isn't a problem, and I can set up some good IC2/GregTech stuff, and I could work with whatever else is thrown at me. I guess you could call me a generalist. :D

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: TheAbstractHippo

Where I'm From: The United States, in the Pacific Timezone.

Why I Want To Join: I don't like other servers. People always steal my stuff and I hope this one is different. I'm also looking for a laid back playing style with a good team to work with.

How Much I Play: 2+ hours off and on.

What Mod I'm Good At: Well... I guess there isn't a whole lot I can't do. I'm okay (getting better) at Lua if I really want to be, I can automate with RedPower, Minefactory Reloaded isn't a problem, and I can set up some good IC2/GregTech stuff, and I could work with whatever else is thrown at me. I guess you could call me a generalist. :D
Cool man, send me your skype and ill im you more information.

firefox37

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: Firefox37
Where are you From?: California USA
why do you want to join us?: singleplayer is getting boring and looking for a server without people stealing my stuff
How much do you play?: on weekends like 2 hours , and like maybe 20 mins during weekdays
What Mod Are you good at?: IC2, Gregtech, BC, quite a few, also good at automating things

khorozm

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: tuttifrectte
Where are you From?: Living in Gothenburg, Sweden
why do you want to join us?: looking for co-op builds
How much do you play?: as i am a student i should be pretty free (at least compared to those who need to work)
What Mod Are you good at?: automation, CC, IC2 and Gregtech and the whole BC power system. Not good at RP sorting and TC, never tried Forestry Bees but know the basics (learned from DW20 videos)

martejj

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there,
IGN: martejj
why do i want to join: i want to join because i really like playing minecraft, but on all other servers i play on im always griefed (even if its banned) and i like working in small groups/ communities
i usually am able to get on every afternoon, but there always times i cant get on
i am familiar with most of the mods in FTB (exept forestry, bees and i cant program cc computer :) ) i am very experienced with redpower, buildcraft, IC2 and a fair amount of other mods. thanks,
martejj.

coolkieto

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: coolkieto
Where are you From?: Lithuania, Europe
why do you want to join us?: Because this server is small (which i'm searching for), it's ultimate pack and server owner looks mature.
How much do you play?: I play around 2 - 4 hours, maybe more.
What Mod Are you good at?: Almost everymod. Bee's and forestry, a little of redpower i dont know, but other mods i know well.

sccflame

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: sccflame
Where are you From?: texas US
why do you want to join us?: wanting a place to play FTB and chat with people while i attempt to build some red stone/ic2 contraptions. (also im a prankster,trap maker so it would allow me to design a puzzle house)
How much do you play?: its random can be between 2-3 hours a week to 8 hours a day (depends on how long it takes me to reach mid/late game ic2 and if i have people to chat with to keep me amused while improving my designs)
What Mod Are you good at?: ic2/buildcraft/thaumcraft/redstone/Computer craft. and any other mod that i find out i have a use for. currently i have not had time to learn bee's as i like making contraptions and i do not know forestry

br_cookie

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: br_cookie
Where are you From?: brazil
why do you want to join us?: LP ftb is quite boring
How much do you play?: it all depends, solo may go from 2 to 4 hours, mp just god knows.
What Mod Are you good at?: beercraft, blowing up mfsus and thingywingys

SleezyCow

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: spacemac
Where are you From?: California
why do you want to join us?: Because playing multiplayer on FTB is really awesome
How much do you play?: I play a little bit during the week, but school really takes away a lot of time
What Mod Are you good at?: Thaumcraft, IC2 and SteveCarts2

Gerard

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: G3R4RD
Where are you From?: the Netherlands
why do you want to join us?: I want to join a server where you play together.
How much do you play?: Every day, different time but mostly more then 2 hours.
What Mod Are you good at?: ComputerCraft (Lua ftw), IC2 and BC