Casual Server Ultimate FTB Server, 10GB Allocated. Open Server (Still Recruiting For Small Team!) Please Read :)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

powergo

Jul 29, 2019
Here is mine and a friends
-mine
MC Username:powergo
Where are you From?:dalas TX
why do you want to join us?:to find a nice server me and my friend can build an industry together
How much do you play?: too much
What Mod Are you good at?: applied energistics
-friends
MC Username:Werty6401
Where are you From?:frisca TX
why do you want to join us?:to build, to live, to conquer the mods! and bees
How much do you play?:most of the non-school time
What Mod Are you good at?:gregtech

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: spacemac
Where are you From?: California
why do you want to join us?: Because playing multiplayer on FTB is really awesome
How much do you play?: I play a little bit during the week, but school really takes away a lot of time
What Mod Are you good at?: Thaumcraft, IC2 and SteveCarts2

send me your skype info[DOUBLEPOST=1369385382][/DOUBLEPOST]
MC Username: br_cookie
Where are you From?: brazil
why do you want to join us?: LP ftb is quite boring
How much do you play?: it all depends, solo may go from 2 to 4 hours, mp just god knows.
What Mod Are you good at?: beercraft, blowing up mfsus and thingywingys

add me TheKingGorilla[DOUBLEPOST=1369385423][/DOUBLEPOST]
MC Username: sccflame
Where are you From?: texas US
why do you want to join us?: wanting a place to play FTB and chat with people while i attempt to build some red stone/ic2 contraptions. (also im a prankster,trap maker so it would allow me to design a puzzle house)
How much do you play?: its random can be between 2-3 hours a week to 8 hours a day (depends on how long it takes me to reach mid/late game ic2 and if i have people to chat with to keep me amused while improving my designs)
What Mod Are you good at?: ic2/buildcraft/thaumcraft/redstone/Computer craft. and any other mod that i find out i have a use for. currently i have not had time to learn bee's as i like making contraptions and i do not know forestry

add me TheKingGorilla

Lyka Fokussu

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: TheFerrox
Where are you From?: England
why do you want to join us?: I prefer smaller servers where most people communicate with each other; usually large scale servers where the admins ignore everyone.
How much do you play?: A couple of hours a day. Depending on exams.
What Mod Are you good at?: Redpower & Minefactory Reloaded

(Prefer to use Teamspeak; but what are ya' gonna' do?)

Zarathustra

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: Filippe999;
Where are you From?: Brazil;
why do you want to join us?: I always wanted a small server multiplayer experience, after watching yogscast and the likes, it sounds awesome;
How much do you play?: 3~5 hours a day, less if i got exams next week;
What Mod Are you good at?: Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft, Redpower 2, Computercraft(except the GPS stuff), Factorization, Xycraft and Thaumcraft;
Note: My internet is horrible 80% of the month, so i can't play on the server AND chat via Skype at the same time(teamspeak is alright, or the hamachi internal chat).