Casual Server Ultimate Chillaxin [Ultimate pack| 10 slots | Mature players | whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

fread2281

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fread2281
Any bans/why?: Nope
Knowledge of mods(dont worry it wont disclude you): Haven't played much since tekkit, but I know those mods fairly well.
Why you're lookin for a new server: Big servers are no fun.

sccflame

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sccflame
Any bans/why?: none
Knowledge of mods: ic2/AE also wanting to learn steve carts and learn more thuamcraft 3 (loved 2)
Why you're lookin for a new server: had some bad exp with admins last server i joined, so looking for a new server

SinfulWun

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't know how else to let you guys know, can't get on skype among other internet problems lately, will be around as soon as this is sorted out.

f3ll3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: f3ll3
Any bans/why?: I have no bans from earlier servers
Knoledge of mods: i do know how the most mods work, i do however need to expand my knoledge in how to set up bigger contraptions and combine mods but worry not, i do learn fast so you will not be needed to repeat yourself.
Why am i looking for a new server?: i have tryed to play on some ftb servers however they have never been very serious or they have been vert restricted becuase of the quntity of players, so one thing was that i wanted to play with people but not to many, and also i wanted to play with mature players. Thats one reason i have stoped playing on some servers just beacuse there were some douchbags who thought it was fun to (for example) place a nuke in my home. so in conclution i wanted to were looking for new server just beacuse i wanted to find a serious server with not that many players so you get to know everyone.

Best regards f3ll3, a dedicated minecrafter!

EPICGREEM

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:EPICGREEM < also my skype.
Any bans/why?:I have not bin banned from any Ftb server
Knowledge of mods(dont worry it wont disclude you):Yes the mod I know lost about will be the bees.
Why you're lookin for a new server:Becuse sadly the server I was playing on shut down. So I was hoping to join a New one

Caezon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Caezon
Any bans/why?: None
Knowledge of mods: Been having a blast with Thaumcraft
Why you're lookin for a new server: Trying to find more mature friend to play with. plus I also live in Colorado :D