Casual Server Ultimate Chillaxin [Ultimate pack| 10 slots | Mature players | whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Panthron

Jul 29, 2019
Server Rules:
1) DONT BE A DOUCHE: This includes harassment, racism, griefing, inappropriate builds, etc......Admins reserve judgement on DOUCHE techniques.
2) Read #1 again
3)Have fun
Pretty simple eh? Ya we thought so too, we aren't big on rules we play to have fun. This server was opened to the public as a fresh start server by my Co-owner and myself to bring in like minded individuals to play with.
We will not hesitate to kick or ban for rude, lude, or socially unacceptable behaviors, so please just have fun and play.
WHITELIST APP:
IGN:
Knowledge of mods(dont worry it wont disclude you):
Why you're lookin for a new server:
Server Info:
8G dedicated RAM
IP: 50.134.229.178:25565
No items or Mods are disabled, however exploits of existing bugs, if suspected, will get you a douche card.......
___UPDATE____​
Removed Mystcraft and Twilight Forest​
Added mod updates​
Backpack v1.5.7​
Imibiscore v 52.4.6​
Imibis Microblocks-v52.1.2​
Jammy's furniture mod v 4.1 - custom config needed ask for it and you will recieve​
Hope to see you soon

SinfulWun

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SinfulWun
Any bans/why?: None
Knowledge of mods: I have been playing FTB for about a month in SSP (With gregtech on easy) So far I have down IC2 and part of the advanced machines mod, Buildcraft, Soul Shards, Mystcraft, The Portal Gun and Gravi Gun mods, Equivalent Exchange 3, about half way through Thaumcraft 3 I think, and bits and pieces of other mods.I am currently learning more about Twilight Forest, Computer Craft and trying to get the Bee Breeding stuff from Forestry down.
Why you're looking for a new server: Not so much looking for a new server as looking for one in general I don't usually play Minecraft online and when I do it's usually only with a few friends this is only the second server I am applying to because most of the servers disable items or have to many players for me to be interested, I don't want to play with 100 people I don't know and become overwhelmed at how much stuff is going on at once I would rather play with a small group so I can keep a grasp of everything going on.

Questions:
Where is the server located?
What Difficulty is gregtech on on the server?
Are there any restrictions on chunk loaders (for example running one or two on the two setting)
Are any restrictions in place about mining in the overworld? (I try to keep quarry's to ages)
Restrictions on number of ages one player is allowed to have?
Is using a Minium stone in conjunction with a Zombie Pigman Soul shard farm for Gold, Diamonds, Iron, Ender Pearls considered an exploit?
Do the admins play in Survival as well or do they have access to creative?
Are players allowed to leave machines running while they aren't online? (Machines not designed to cause lag)
Will players be working together or off doing their own things?

Sorry for all of the questions these are just some of the things I am curious about when looking for a server and I would hate to invest a lot of time into something then be told to take it down or have it taken down while I am offline and told I did something I wasn't supposed to. I have Teamspeak 3 and will gladly answer any questions asked.

Panthron

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SinfulWun
Knowledge of mods: I have been playing FTB for about a month in SSP (With gregtech on easy) So far I have down IC2 and part of the advanced machines mod, Buildcraft, Soul Shards, Mystcraft, The Portal Gun and Gravi Gun mods, Equivalent Exchange 3, about half way through Thaumcraft 3 I think, and bits and pieces of other mods.I am currently learning more about Twilight Forest, Computer Craft and trying to get the Bee Breeding stuff from Forestry down.
Why you're looking for a new server: Not so much looking for a new server as looking for one in general I don't usually play Minecraft online and when I do it's usually only with a few friends this is only the second server I am applying to because most of the servers disable items or have to many players for me to be interested, I don't want to play with 100 people I don't know and become overwhelmed at how much stuff is going on at once I would rather play with a small group so I can keep a grasp of everything going on.

Questions:
Where is the server located?
What Difficulty is gregtech on on the server?
Are there any restrictions on chunk loaders (for example running one or two on the two setting)
Are any restrictions in place about mining in the overworld? (I try to keep quarry's to ages)
Restrictions on number of ages one player is allowed to have?
Is using a Minium stone in conjunction with a Zombie Pigman Soul shard farm for Gold, Diamonds, Iron, Ender Pearls considered an exploit?
Do the admins play in Survival as well or do they have access to creative?
Are players allowed to leave machines running while they aren't online? (Machines not designed to cause lag)
Will players be working together or off doing their own things?

Sorry for all of the questions these are just some of the things I am curious about when looking for a server and I would hate to invest a lot of time into something then be told to take it down or have it taken down while I am offline and told I did something I wasn't supposed to. I have Teamspeak 3 and will gladly answer any questions asked.

Panthron

Jul 29, 2019
Wall of questions, I like it.

The server is located in Colorado USA
Gregtech is set to default setting
The only guideline on chunkloaders is be responsible as they will cause lag, One on your main base of operation one on machines in other ages.
Major quarrying and anything that scars the main level of the map is asked to be done in a mining age, we will be setting one up.
Age books are asked to be kept to a minimum as they do cause lag, but we understand that it takes a few ages sometimes to get all the pages you need. Don't get silly with em please.
Using the minium stone to get materials......Hell we use the crap out of it ourselves, its not an exploit as long as you are using it for what its is meant for. Using your canvas bag to dupe items however is cheating.
The admins play solely in survival, we do however have access to creative for problem hunting, believe me we dont abuse it. We enjoy building with what we find not just giving ourselves stuff.
Well designed machines are allowed to run while offline. Just meaning if you have a cobble gen it shuts down when there is no where for the cobble to go. Things like mass fabs, hell it takes forever to get any of it so PLEASE leave it running :)
It is completely up to you if you want to build with us or go off on your own, we do want to build a spawn city once we have enough materials for it not to be a cobble and wood joint.

I am online almost constantly and the server is usually up 24/7 without issues.
We are completely chill man both of the server admins are 30+, we're just lookin for some more chill people to play with.

I'll whitelist you now, hope to see you on soon.

SinfulWun

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to join the server but it says I am missing the mod Backpack 1.5.7 which isn't in the Ultimate pack.

epicace

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:epicace
Any bans/why?:none
Knowledge of mods:i haven't played feed the beast a lot but i know a lot about EE, RedPower, and xycraft. i also know some more about other mods but not a lot about them.
Why you're lookin for a new server:I cant find a server that has like no banned items and is small and all other servers have a lot of things banned

NarcolepsyZero

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Genera1Zer0
Knowledge of mods: I've been messing around with mod packs for quite some time and recently picked up the FTB Ultimate pack in ssp. I've put in a decent amount of time into my world, going into IC2, Gregtech, Forestry, RedPower, Portal Guns, Xycraft, and some others. I'm generally a quick learner when it comes to these mods and I do like to explore lots of options when it comes to building and making machines.
Why you're looking for a new server: For the most part I have not played extensively on servers before. Most of the ones I've joined have either been unfriendly, rude, or immature or they just stopped running. As much fun as FTB is, doing it alone gets stale real fast, and as a result I've been looking around for a server where I can hang out with a few others and just build.

NarcolepsyZero

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks!

I tried to join the server to stop by and say Hi for the night, but it says I'm not white-listed. In any case, I'll be on late tomorrow possibly, if not then definitely on Friday.

Panthron

Jul 29, 2019
OK I'll double check my spelling in the morning. I probably just mistyped your name sorry bout that

epicace

Jul 29, 2019
i cant join i need the backpack 1.5.7 thing so i will see what i can do with that tomorrow

JuiceGrape

Jul 29, 2019
WHITELIST APP:
IGN: JuiceGrape
Any bans/why?: 1, tried to blow up a creeper with some tnt, accidently damaged a protected area, autoban system got me.
Knowledge of mods(dont worry it wont disclude you): Alot, I love playing around with em and I've played alot before. By best aspect is that I'm good at combining all the different mods to automate everything. Generally don't really like IC2, but I work with it nonetheless, just use buildcraft and thermal way more.
Why you're lookin for a new server: I was playing on a 3 player server with a friend of mine, but he just isn't playing anymore, and he won't let me restart the world when it crashes (low ram, happens alot) cuz it's part of a bigger minecraft service (he's part of a big dutch youtube team). So I just got tired of it and decided I'll just find a server to play on.

DrShark12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrShark12
Knowledge of mods(dont worry it wont disclude you):I have a good amount of experience with the ultimate mod and Mindcrack
Why you're lookin for a new server: I had recent connection problems with my old server and this server seems to be the right server for me! :)

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pibx10
AGE:16 dispite my age I am very mature and can handle anything that someone that is 18 can handle I have been Valle very mature for my age numerous times
Any bans/why?: never been banned I have been on about 6 non whitellisted server but never a whitelisted one
Knowledge of mods(dont worry it wont disclude you): I have a medium level of knowledge of the mods
However there is much to learn. I know my way around thaumcraft ic2 xycraft twilight forest forestry bees and others
Why you're lookin for a new server: I have always wanted a server where I don't have to worry about friending and having to protect everything based on the other posts the moderators an owners are very elpful an I absolutely want to be apart of a server this well made and friendly

riceispro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:RICEisPRO
Any bans/why?: nope
Knowledge of mods(dont worry it wont disclude you): I am pretty good at almost all of the mods, and learn when ever I need to learn the new ones, I even know some intermediate coding
Why you're lookin for a new server: Really want a server with people on that is super chill, and friendly

06koconnell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 06koconnell
Knowledge of mods(dont worry it wont disclude you): I am familiar with alot of the mods, though i haven't played with some of them for quite a while.
Why you're lookin for a new server: I'm looking for a server with a friendly atmosphere and a tight knight community that help each other when they need it

Daemonic_Void

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Daemonic_Void
Any bans/why?: I don't believe so.
Knowledge of mods(dont worry it wont disclude you): I know enough to get myself into trouble, but not enough to get myself out of said trouble. Basically, I'm just emerging from being a noob at FTB. I have played on a server for a while, but I really only have used turtles/some EU/ mJ stuff.
Why you're lookin for a new server: I'm looking for a server with minimal lag and a good community.