Casual Server [UK][Hosted 24/7]Agrarian Skies 3.1.1[whitelist][HostedMumble]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sheepyuea

Jul 29, 2019
Hey looking to do a playthrough of Agrarian skies with 3-4 other people.

Details:
-Whitelisted hosted 24/7 server, based in the UK.
-Mumble server that is specifically ours.
-Playing the latest version of Agrarian skies (3.1.1) on the Home sweet home map.
-Looking to do a cooperative playthrough on the main, large platform (Standard starting resources, will be placed in the building to facilitate this.)

Slots:
- ishishanuka
- AzithZuzar
-wheaget1210
-

Looking for mature people who are on often and aren't going to leave after 2-3 days. Ideally EU based people with mic's so we have a similar time-zone. Experience with the mod pack is not essential. Experience with bee's would be an advantage (i hate the b*stards)

If your interested simply reply with this format:
-IGN
-Experience?
-Mic? y/n

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: ishishanuka
-Location: Chicago, IL (even though your server is UK I have freaky good internet)
-Experience? I have played with the Agarian Pack now for a while, and I have developed a routine and strategy. Firstly I do Tinkers, then some other mods. I have played vanilla minecraft for almost 3 years now, so I definetly know this game!
-Mic? I do have a decent microphone, however it is a bit sensitive.

AzithZuzar

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: AzithZuzar
-Experience? Yes I've played and know quite a bit
-Mic? y/n: Yes, But it will pick up noise from my family :/

FallenWrath11

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: wheaget1210
-Location: Ca.US (Timezones are not an issue, im on for a long time and able to play with many different timezones)
-Experience? Just did couple of playthroughs and want to continue the journey
-Mic? y/n: Yes

tiagofcp

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN tiagofcp
-Location Portugal
-Age 24
-Experience? Experienced with some mods but never played AG
-Mic? yes

rubi1991

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: rubi1991
-Experience: Plenty to survive although not an expert in every aspect of the pack
-Mic: Yes

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
-IGN Tarzan1376
-Location United States
-Age13
-Experience?I'm really big into the tech aspect and the gathering aspect of the pack
-Mic? y/n Yes

kostek00

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 19900112
Experience: I do know lots of mods and how they work and I'm currently playing AG. I do have a experience with beestards.
Mic: Yes

P.S. I would rather play on your server then on public with random unknowns.

Tjaden

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Tjaden
-Experience?: Playing minecraft since Alpha, started modded minecraft 3 years ago, since then have done many youtube LPs, including being one of the main Players/LP'ers on the Resonant Rise LP Server, with Bevo, Ako, Saice and the like.
-Mic? y/n: Yes

(Going away for the weekend, so I will be playing but this weekend, 25th-27th July will not be online.)

ThatRandom_Guy_

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN crr97
-Location Glasgow
-Age 16
-Experience? Been playing Minecraft for say 3 years now... pretty fond with most mods and packs.
-Mic? y/n Yes, but I don't plan on using it.

AdaptiveStrike

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN : AdaptiveStrike
-Experience? 2-3 Years off and on like everyone else. Played around with Moonquest / Yogcast Complete / AG Skies. Pretty Familiar with the mods included inside this pack. Still have some to read up on but that is kinda the whole point of it all.
-Mic? y/n : Yes, and I do plan on using it. I enjoy being engaged with people I play games with.

JesusTheAlmighty

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN : CharizardScorch7
-Timezone: (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
-Experience? a year and a half for minecraft and about a year for modded minecraft.
-Mic? I have one, I can't guarantee that I can use it though (I have a loud family)