Open Server UK FTB Direwolf20 1.7.10 dedicated Server! Towny,Morphs, No Lag, 24/7, New World, Professional Staff

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jamesscape2

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome server here. Generally very little lag and im playing from Australia. Awesome people and staff on server too.

ChJees

Jul 29, 2019
Servers has grown significantly since i joined. Definitely worth £40 alone on all the fun it has given me after work. Has been spending money here instead of on newly released games with my disposable income xD.
Here is one of my many projects i have done. I present you the Minefactory Reloaded Stained Sapling farm!
ParadiseStainedSaplings.png

ahf1983

Jul 29, 2019
http://colossalcraft.co.uk/home One of the Best DW20 [and other FTB] Server i ever played now playing like 1 month and it was up [online] like 99%+ time and good admins nice players.

JOin Colossalcraft DW20 server and if u like join our Town Hi-Tech or if u going to make own town join our nation Angels-Nation.

~ahf1983~

RazvanD123

Jul 29, 2019
Good server! Recently has been hitting ~50 players during peak time and the server is still new and growing. Many cool guys around to talk to :D. And best of all for me, even in Canada on a UK server I get the most minute amount of block lag if any!

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Just asking, anyone need a partner or someone on this server?? Just asking, because i can do that :)

THEMiiNiSTER

Jul 29, 2019
New servers added. Check out our website for details. Join now to be part of a large and growing gaming community

THEMiiNiSTER

Jul 29, 2019
New counter lag mods have been installed server side to help with any lag experienced. Check us out today!