Uhm hi it's Jinzha

MCJinzha

Jul 29, 2019
I figured I'd introduce myself :) .

I'm Jinzha (I messed up with making the account, so decided to re-do it with MCJinzha instead). Jinzha is a warrior in Chinese Mythology, I have nothing to do with China or Chinese history/mythology though, I just loved the name.

I usually play on The Voxel Box, which is a creative server. I was looking for a break from creative MC and decided to do the COMPLETE opposite of it. Tech mods! I still have the tendency to care for aesthetics WAY too much in survival.

I'm currently waiting for RP2 to update and am killing the time by playing a Hardcore FTB world. I haven't died YET :D . I have little experience with most mods, but I know my basic IC2, BC and RP2 from Dire's vids.

Hope to meet lots of cool people in this community, just like I did in the Creative communities I've been in.

MCJinzha

Jul 29, 2019
I spent most of my time in temporary shacks because of my tendency towards aesthetics. I need too many materials for projects :p

MCJinzha

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, the Voxel Modpack is showing up for me already, I'm not sure if I can just switch between them every now and then. That would be super convenient for me :D

Captainscar

Jul 29, 2019
Me and Jinzha are probably both very happy about the FTB Modpack coming on the launcher now, By the way Jin, Welcome to the forums!

ScottWears

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, the Voxel Modpack is showing up for me already, I'm not sure if I can just switch between them every now and then. That would be super convenient for me :D

You can :) the voxel mod pack work in single player too although it is missing one or 2 things ... great for practice before any one applies to their server since you need to make an awesome build to become a full member.