Ugocraft mod

Dragonfel

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone else seen docm's showcase of a server using this mod? Check it out here:

The rotating walls, ships, submarines, elevators, and drawbridges look amazing. The only thing we have that comes close is RedPower's frame machines.

I'm curious if anyone has had any luck running this mod with FTB?

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
yup its been posted and discussed

I don't believe anyone has tried it for FTB since its for 1.5 and FTB's betas are listed experimental already without adding additional mods

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
The UgoCraft mod looks so fucking awesome! I really wish it would be added to FTB. Also, that looks like it was a blast to build.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
Better than frames.

yup its been posted and discussed

I don't believe anyone has tried it for FTB since its for 1.5 and FTB's betas are listed experimental already without adding additional mods

I think is because it has compatibility problems with forge.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Better than frames.

I think is because it has compatibility problems with forge.
Which is unfortunate. I can think maybe a hundred things I could use this mod for that have nothing to do with anything other than aesthetics

Harros

Jul 29, 2019
Really......
Gotta make things look nice or people talk about you behind your back about your derpy looking buildings and how you can create better ones but you don't because your lazy when in reality your a noob at building but are slowly improving either way aesthetics are nice looking.

mallrat208

Jul 29, 2019
Of course, the fact that it is incompatible with Forge and not even SMP compatible outside of LAN play might be something of a downer... try actually looking up the mod next time instead of watching a demo

Not quite accurate. Just messing with the mod I installed it into the 152wGT pack and it works. Mind you this was just single player, no multiplayer attempted.

Reactions: Dravarden

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019
Not quite accurate. Just messing with the mod I installed it into the 152wGT pack and it works. Mind you this was just single player, no multiplayer attempted.
UgoCraft is a ModLoader mod. FML acts as ML client side so UgoCraft can work with Forge&SinglePlayer, that is correct.
It will NOT work on Multiplayer because of this. ModLoader was never designed to be used in Multiplayer although there have been attempts with ModLoaderMP which has been replaced by Forge basicly.