[UgLounge] 1.4.6 | No Whitelist | Professional Hosting | 24/7 | Beta

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Poarses

Jul 29, 2019
Definitely agree with KaptainKomedy. A lovely server with a very nice community. Hope I can keep playing on this server :)

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks guys! Really glad to hear it. I hope to further configure some stuff later today and this week.
@Poarses, got your PM. I'll respond once I have a few and am back home. :)

Warpainter

Jul 29, 2019
Is the server currently offline? Or is the problem on my end? My client just tells me it can't reach the server

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back online. I am working on making arrangements to improve server stability.
I would also like to announce that I'll be working on migrating from these forums, to the current Underground Lounge Forums for all things server related.
http://uglounge.com/phpBB3/index.php

All server related posts will go under the Minecraft board of course.

Apcragg

Jul 29, 2019
So far seems like a great server, very friendly people! I would recommend the admins build a proper spawn and possibly bump up the player count limit though.

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
So far seems like a great server, very friendly people! I would recommend the admins build a proper spawn and possibly bump up the player count limit though.

We are working on a proper spawn as well as other things. Technical fixing took precedence though.
I would love to bump up the player limit, but the server honestly can't remain lag free/low lag if I allow more players on. In fact 20 seems to be pushing it pretty hard as it is.
I do hope to push the player cap to a higher number upon receiving some donations, so I can bump up our server plan through Envious.

Here is the Forum Link to the Mindcrack Specific Thread: http://uglounge.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=4363&view=unread#unread

TheBrostepGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Server is great! But it is always full : P maybe if there were more slots and/or a whitelist i could play on it more...:)

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
Fixed it guys. Please use the Forums I linked (and the thread) for tech help. Easier to check there.
Also, glad to hear it Brostep, sorry to hear it is often full for ya. We are currently working on more slots with the help of donations.
More donations automatically help us upgrade our plan through EnviousHost to be able to increase the slots while still preventing lag.

Be sure to go to that thread I linked for support and just general server info.

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
Server is now on V7 guys. We'll do our best to update within 24 hours of every release as long as there isn't a major bug or defect in the release. Enjoy the server.
Be sure to use the UgLounge.com forums for most things regarding the server. :)

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
Server will go down for maintenance, upgrades, and testing tonight at 12AM EST. We hope to be done with it in around 2 hours.
We also have upgraded the server plan thanks to all our Donors. Many thanks goes out to them because this would not have been possible without 'em.
So for those that have had trouble logging on the server when it is full, that should no longer be an issue. :D

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
Currently working on KeepCalm's BukkitForge API, Essentials, GroupManger/Permissions, and a few other things. /sethome and /home currently isn't working due to Permissions, but it is being worked on.
Server also now has 40 slots, and 4GB of RAM. Enjoy the server.

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
Been working a lot on the server. We recently had some reports of lag regarding the server despite the upgrades.
We are hoping to have the lag issue solved very soon and to continue providing one of the best FTB experiences possible.

Our player cap will most likely be reduced to 25 or so in the future while we continue to strive to give our players one of the most fluid and low lag servers around. Around the time the cap is adjusted and testing is done, I'll work on moving the server out of its beta phase.

Thank you all for the great support and logging on the server. :)

Loekoloek

Jul 29, 2019
I am a big fan of this server, don't get me wrong but after every reboot the server just goes into some kind of 1hour-lagg-mode and you can barely break any blocks. On top of that the server is offline now :( I really hope you get things sorted out because I am really a fan of this server.

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
I've never experienced a 1hour-lagg-mode after a restart... It's running lovely for me all the time and after a restart it's incredible!! It's down at the moment (Which is killing me inside, I love this server) but I hope it comes up again soon :D!