[UgLounge] 1.4.6 | No Whitelist | Professional Hosting | 24/7 | Beta

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back online. Would like to apologize to all the folks who couldn't log on during this time.
It seems a user created machine may have caused something to go wrong and crash the server.

Everything is back to normal and we hope to continue to improve the server for you guys. ;)

tyr116

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like a great server! I'll be joining![DOUBLEPOST=1358098189][/DOUBLEPOST]Holy smokes, posted at the same time as Ziibez.....

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
It is down. We are working on working out this crash. We are unsure what is causing it, but we are working on figuring out what is, and how to fix it.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to apologize to all the folks who are unable to log onto the server during this time.
We are awaiting to figure out what is causing the crashes and how to prevent it so this does not happen again.

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back up. We are still trying to figure out what the culprit is. Thank you for your patience.

UgLounge

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to give an update to all you guys.

The Beta has gone very well, and with every crash we're a bit wiser to how things are handled on the server.
Once we are out of Beta, the server will be going to a Whitelist. The whitelist will not be insanely strict with guidelines like I have seen done by some servers. I'll inform all folks here when the server will go to a whitelist.

Thank you all for the great support and assistance with testing the server. :D

mrbilljos

Jul 29, 2019
Hey UgLounge, I'm guessing the server went to whitelist, but I think some of us got left behind. How do we apply to the whitelist?