Two versions of Unleashed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esperologist

Jul 29, 2019
FtB Unleashed occurs twice on my list. I thought it was because I had used the 152ngt private pack before hand... so since I was crashing today, I decided to remove the private pack to stop the conflict.
Upon trying this, I noticed no change in my launcher list... so I tried adding 152ngt, and realized that I was wrong.

Turns out, on my list I have Unleashed v1.0.3 and Unleashed v1.1.2 available.
The launcher, keeps defaulting to v1.0.3 when it loads up.
The problem is, my server is running v1.1.2, and mixing causes crashes when I interact with Minefactory Reloaded.

So, I'd like to at least be able to switch what pack is selected by default.
At the very least, the launcher should look at the difference in version and correctly select the last used mod pack.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
You need to remove the private pack using the code FTBUnleashed, as that's what you still have lingering on your list (1.1.0 was the first public release of Unleashed, 1.0.3 only came through the private pack code).

I would backup anything you want to keep before doing so, to be safe.

Reactions: Eyamaz

Esperologist

Jul 29, 2019
I have nothing to backup... I play minecraft with my sister, so I run a server on my tower and play with my laptop.
Funny, I don't remember entering that code to get it in the first place... oh well, must have just forgotten since it worked.
Thank you. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.