Twilight forest Portal not working and looking how to stop mob spawn

Xakic

Jul 29, 2019
first let me get this out of the way

having the same issue on my local machine and my server
  • What OS are you running? Local Computer is Win7 Server is Win8
  • Are you using minecraft hosting provider or a dedicated/local server not designed for minecraft? Using my own equipment
  • What version of FTB are you using? 1.4.2
  • Did you add any mods to the server pack? Just what it comes this
  • What are your server specs? Mine: i5 quad core 16gig ram OCed to 4.4ghz running on SSD's Server: amd x4 3.2ghz 8gig ram running on HDD
  • A good detailed paragraph about the problem
Now the problem.. when i make a portal to the Twilight Forest i go though the portal get the loading terrain screen show up on the other side of the portal fall for a second them get the loading screen again and am back in the normal area next to the portal..

I tried to search for this but didnt see anything (if i missed it i'm sorry)

Also i know this isnt really the place to ask but i dont really want to make another thread to ask so soon after posting this..

Is there any way (mod or not) to limit what hostile spawns? Like i want to turn off Witch spawning and some of the mobs added by the twilight mod i was thinking about just turning off the mod on the server but i really like the stuff it adds besides the hostile mobs

EDIT:: I think i found a mob control mod Link to follow if anyone else ever needs it
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...empts-mocreaturesextrabiomes-support-updated/

Xakic

Jul 29, 2019
Figure out the questions all by my self!! Arnt i such a big boy ;)

If anyone else ask the same question about the twilight portal thing its because i had nether access set to false