Tutorial: Fully Automatic TC Smeltery that makes all tool parts

General_Metrac

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, General_Metrac here and today I bring you a 100% automatic and efficient way of making all the parts needed for TC using applied energistics. Feedback is appreciated and greatly wanted :D I would also be ever so happy if you liked this one, check out my other FTB videos and tutorials :) Thanks guys, and hope you enjoy!!!

Reactions: pizzawolf14

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
looks pretty nice, though I was actually hoping for 1 smeltery setup where you could request a certain tool part be made out of a certain metal...
guess computercraft would be the only option for that

Reactions: Jack0928PC

Niels Henriksen

Jul 29, 2019
looks pretty nice, though I was actually hoping for 1 smeltery setup where you could request a certain tool part be made out of a certain metal...
guess computercraft would be the only option for that

Hmm.... sounds like a good idea :)

General_Metrac

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like your idea lead to another

yea, i mean i see the use of it how it could lead to this, but in my opnion, why do what you can over do? I like the mass smelting system that i have seeing all of them filled up XD, i wouldn't be the type to use one smelter for all metals as it would still take time to process each and every single metal to get the piece that you want. I like big and bold ideas , if you can't tell by about 11 smelterys in one single room XD it's just how my brain thinks and likes these ideas lol

Arkandos

Jul 29, 2019
yea, i mean i see the use of it how it could lead to this, but in my opnion, why do what you can over do? I like the mass smelting system that i have seeing all of them filled up XD, i wouldn't be the type to use one smelter for all metals as it would still take time to process each and every single metal to get the piece that you want. I like big and bold ideas , if you can't tell by about 11 smelterys in one single room XD it's just how my brain thinks and likes these ideas lol
If you ask me, doing it with computercraft would be "overdoing it". Touchscreen monitors and turtle butlers here we go!

General_Metrac

Jul 29, 2019
Guys I just want to say how thankful I am for all the feedback and positive ratings on this video. In 3 days I have gained 6 subscribers, and I am absolutely STUNNED o_O I've been cemented at 30 for 3 months now, but this video, wow, just wow, thanks guys :) I appreciate it

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
Guys I just want to say how thankful I am for all the feedback and positive ratings on this video. In 3 days I have gained 6 subscribers, and I am absolutely STUNNED o_O I've been cemented at 30 for 3 months now, but this video, wow, just wow, thanks guys :) I appreciate it
just gained one more

General_Metrac

Jul 29, 2019
just gained one more

Thank you jack, be sure to check out the channel soon, for now it's slow, but I have a new series coming out, also if ANYONE wants a Mod Tutorial, Simply ask and 99% of the time I will know the mod and share all of my info that I know, or if you are looking for mods that will fit together to make a machine that does something, also give me a chat, I will most likely have an idea, thanks

-General_Metrac

General_Metrac

Jul 29, 2019
Guys I know I have said this before but thank you so much for the positive feedback, this video has been the most successful I have had in many months and is also now my most popular video on my channel with 110 views. It has also gotten me the most subs in one video (7). And I offer to anyone to give me any mod you want more info on and I will spotlight it and share all the info that I know about the mod. Or if you need a machine that will do a specific task or a way to use the mods together effectively, the. Please by all means ask me because I will now be starting a series of tutorials along with my lets plays to help people with ftb thank you for all the support guys

-General_Metrac

General_Metrac

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for all the positive feedback, also thank you for over 1,000 views on this page and 215 views on the youtube video! I hope it helped some of you out there with some awesome systems or such. As always just message me if you have any questions or post here!

General_Metrac

Jul 29, 2019
Bump for old times sake, I feel this is a machine that still is very efficient even in new packs and I encourage the use of it and ideas that come off of it. I would also like to thank those who did comment on this a long time ago for bringing my youtube channel to 70 subscribers and now almost 2,000 channel views! I appreciate everyone here, and please if you wanna see more, feel free to click my link below in the signature

General_Metrac

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Looks like your idea lead to another

But you can't make a tool out of lead, can you? *badpun*

But really now, I found truly amazing your hapiness in gaining so few subscribers, for many that number would mean nothing... That's why I like small youtubers, when they actually put effort into their channels, they usually became my favorites in no time. ;)

Also, don't bump posts - it's against the rules IIRC. :D