Whitelist Server Turtzcraft [New server][Survival][18+][Small][UK]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

djturtz

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome To TurtzCraft0ccd04.png
IP: 78.129.128.38
Turtzcraft is a small white listed server with a strong community feel!​
We welcome players of all ability, doesn't matter if you have just started off or have played for a long time!​
We have a mining age, community portals and community machine rooms.​
We also have teamspeak.​
Rules0ccd04.png
We don't have too many rules!​
Players have to be 18+​
Please be respectful, no griefing or hacking.​
Please mine in the mining age to help the world keep pretty :)
Application0ccd04.png
Name:​
In game name:​
Why you would like to join my server: (make this bit interesting, its how I will judge most applications :) )​
How often do you play:​
Have you ever been banned before: (this can be checked)​

Adamcorey

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Adam
In game name:Adamcorey
Why you would like to join my server: I have yet to find a server that is mostly focused on community. Most I have found are just split up on your own and play. If I wanted to do that, I'd play Single Player. Or the owners are just complete ass holes.
How often do you play:depends on which day of the week but usually i can put 2-3 hours in daily at minimum.
Have you ever been banned before: (this can be checked) Nope.

djturtz

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about the delay you have been whitelisted!
I still have spots for this server :)

Emiya

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Kenneth
In game name: Emiya
Why you would like to join my server: The fact that you want to focus on the community is a huge plus in my book. I dislike large servers because they often have no sense of community. It's just every man for himself and you never actually get to know anyone on the server. That's why your server ideas appeal to me. Also new server equals new canvas, getting to start fresh in a newly created world has its benefits too. The terrain won't be completely ravaged and that gives me the chance to find the perfect spot for a large build :)
How often do you play: This varies quite a lot, but I try to play at least a couple of hours every day. More when possible.
Have you ever been banned before: Nopesies

UmarRashid

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Umar
Ingame Name: itsasecret2206
Age: 15 (i know im underage, but im not some kind of nooby, iritating kid.)
Why would you like to join my server: I love small community serveres and like "emiya" up there i hate servers that are overbuild and ravaged, i have played on alot of small community serveres but i have neaver tried to play on a FTB server.

I hope you will let me on your server, and i promise that i will be helpfull and creative :)

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
Name:René Honsbeek
In game name: HawkEyeNL
Why you would like to join my server: becuase i want a community server where i can show off my knowledge of the mods, and try to make some cool looking buildings
How often do you play: couple hours a day
Have you ever been banned before: no, don't want to get banned either

Jiminip

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jim​
In game name: Jiminip​
Why you would like to join my server: I'm looking for a close knit community, one that builds and adventures together. I have a lot of experience with DW20 and will bring a fair amount of knowledge with me. I am not the greatest builder but I'm ok and won't create anything ugly. I have been playing single-player a lot and would like to share some co-op fun with other people. I have Skype BTW.
How often do you play: Daily.​
Have you ever been banned before: No​
Thank you for your consideration.​

Teqnikal

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Michael Orlando
In game name: JiggieD
Why you would like to join my server: I'm looking for a small, friendly community because singleplayer became a bit.. boring for me. I like helping people and working together for the best game experience, and that is not possible in singleplayer. My DW20 knowledge and building skills are good enough to be a helping. friendly player. helping the community and supporting people.
How often do you play: Alot in the weekends. medium in workdays.
Have you ever been banned before: Once. due to a misunderstanding between a op and me.

Flyin_spaghetti

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ogan​
IGN: flyin_spaghetti​
Why: Though I love FTB and have been playing it for a while no, it kind of gets pointless after a while without people around. What I generally love about minecraft is the idea of taming the land to fit to your purposes and additions that FTB makes gives great opportunities for teamwork to do it and to build large things for the benefit of all. I tend to skim through some of direwolf20s videos to see how certain things are done and I really like the way they make production and distribution facilities Though I suppose Ultimate pack would be better to force people to work together but after all the time I spent on this pack I don't think I want to go through the learning process again.​
How often: Approximately 17 hours per week I suppose​
Have you ever been banned before: No​
by the way will there be any banned items or disabled recipes? if so which items will be banned?​
Also as an irrelevant addition,​
another thing I always wanted to see how large groups of people would interact in a FTB world without any outer regulation by mods or disabled items just to see how separate communities would interact with nukes and awesome weapons around (mutually assured destruction) and generally how would people act around each other (iterated prisoners dilemma especially without the finality of death) though it is quite unrealistic as one would have to assume everyone would have the same desire to keep playing and some men would just want to see the world burn. Im not even considering the lag, though come to think of it it can be analogous to stuff like global warming where everyone needs to keep their CPU usage in check to prevent everyone, including themselves from suffering. which could lead to communities getting closer and being forced to build joint facilities to decrease chunk loading or subjugate other communities to prevent them using up resources. bam! world government.​

BringBacon

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Logan
In game name: BringBacon
Why you would like to join my server: (make this bit interesting, its how I will judge most applications :) ) because i like small servers where everyone is friendly and trusted, and i would like to join one, because i dont want to be grifed by some random people, and i think it would be good :)
How often do you play: Every time i get a chance 5-6days a week
Have you ever been banned before: (this can be checked) yes, but only because it was a bad owner, and the Rules didnt say "No Chunk Loaders" so i made one, and he banned me for it.

Zaans2

Jul 29, 2019
Name Liam
In Game Name Zaans2
Age 18
Country Netherlands
Why I wan't to play on a reltively small server with fun people that are friendly and trustworthy. I Like the idea of a community that does things together but also gives you the space to do your own thing. I played SSP for some time now and played on a server a bit but i want to start playing with a different modpack. I just love FTB and would like to share that love with other people
How Often Almost every day and a couple of hours, also depends on my mood but with fun people on the server this should be good
Banned Never, at least that i'm aware of. Haven't played on servers very much

Zinrar

Jul 29, 2019
Name : Zack
IGN : Zinrar
Why I want to join : I would like to join this server because I enjoy playing minecraft in small communities of mature players. I used to play on a small 18+ vanilla server but unfortunately the server was taken down. After that I started playing FTB and have loved it ever since. I am still a noob at FTB but am looking for a small group of people to play with and learn from.
How often do you play : I usually play 3 or 4 times a week for a few hours. It all depends on work I guess, I play when I can.
Banned : No sir.

djturtz

Jul 29, 2019
Wow a lot of applications! For everyone who is under 18 I am sorry you have not been successful I hope you find some where you like playing!

Lots of great aplications Jiminip and Emiya you are succesful :) welcome aboard, you are from similar timezones and I liked your applications you will be whitelisted! Thanks everyone for their time

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Peter
In game name: LegitNeek
Why you would like to join my server: The server I've been playing on is closing down due to the owner having some irl stuff to deal with, I won't go into it too much but he can no longer host the server. I enjoyed playing on a small server with a mature community and I would like to join another similar server, leading me to apply here. I know pretty much everything there is to know about every mod in the pack aside from a couple such as Bees and ComputerCraft which I have just never had the time to get too into. I've been playing modded Minecraft for quite some time now and I actually ran one of the first FTB servers to grace these wondrous forums. I love creating projects for community use and on my previous server my "workshop" was pretty much in the center of all the other buildings which led to most people using my machinery asking advice from time to time after seeing how I had been setting things up. I have been recording a single player world using the DW20 pack which I will be returning to shortly as I had some irl issues which meant I didn't really have time to record but I am also hoping to start a smp series but unfortunately with my previous server closing down I may have to put that on hold for a little longer. Sorry for the long wall of text but I much prefer to apply to one server that I like the look of than do a C+P application on all server threads.
How often do you play: Daily, anywhere from a couple of hours to all day.
Have you ever been banned before: Never

djturtz

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Peter
In game name: LegitNeek
Why you would like to join my server: The server I've been playing on is closing down due to the owner having some irl stuff to deal with, I won't go into it too much but he can no longer host the server. I enjoyed playing on a small server with a mature community and I would like to join another similar server, leading me to apply here. I know pretty much everything there is to know about every mod in the pack aside from a couple such as Bees and ComputerCraft which I have just never had the time to get too into. I've been playing modded Minecraft for quite some time now and I actually ran one of the first FTB servers to grace these wondrous forums. I love creating projects for community use and on my previous server my "workshop" was pretty much in the center of all the other buildings which led to most people using my machinery asking advice from time to time after seeing how I had been setting things up. I have been recording a single player world using the DW20 pack which I will be returning to shortly as I had some irl issues which meant I didn't really have time to record but I am also hoping to start a smp series but unfortunately with my previous server closing down I may have to put that on hold for a little longer. Sorry for the long wall of text but I much prefer to apply to one server that I like the look of than do a C+P application on all server threads.
How often do you play: Daily, anywhere from a couple of hours to all day.
Have you ever been banned before: Never
You have been whitelisted awesome ap!

NekoWhite

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Tyler
In game name: NekoWhite
Why you would like to join my server: (make this bit interesting, its how I will judge most applications :) ) The server I usually play on is... indisposed at the moment, and I would like to join another server with a nice, mature community that isn't full of idiots, and this one seems like a good example of this, so...
How often do you play: Almost daily, with some exception for certain important things that tend to come up randomly.
Have you ever been banned before: (this can be checked) Nope.

Jiminip

Jul 29, 2019
Wow a lot of applications! For everyone who is under 18 I am sorry you have not been successful I hope you find some where you like playing!

Lots of great aplications Jiminip and Emiya you are succesful :) welcome aboard, you are from similar timezones and I liked your applications you will be whitelisted! Thanks everyone for their time

Hey djturtz, I really appreciate the whitelisting but I had made a few applications and I have found a different server, apologies for wasting your time and thanks again for the opportunity.

Regards,

Jim.