Turtle Charging System

McSnovers

Jul 29, 2019
I run a small, whitelisted Mindcrack FTB server and I've been trying to make a system that will charge my turtles to an obscene amount in as little amount of time as possible. Right now I've been manually filling lava buckets through an ender tank that is hooked up to a pump powered by four redstone engines in the Nether. I also have Charge Stations hooked up, but they are painfully slow and extremely inefficient. I've been trying to hook up a fast pumping system in the Nether that fills up buckets an ender tank, which then travels into the overworld, or in my case, Twilight Forest, and then puts that lava into a buffer tank (preferably Xycraft). From there, the lava goes into buckets/cells. How can this be done? Is there a machine for this? Then the buckets, cells, capsules, whatever, go into a chest or barrel.

My first concern is: What is a fast, efficient, and maintenance-free way of obtaining lava? Secondly, is it possible to somehow automatically put lava buckets or cells into a turtle? Thanks, I'd like to see what you come up with.

Shirkit

Jul 29, 2019
You use a BC Pump powered by 4 redstone engines (or a magmatic engine + redstone energy cell + 2 iron gates to have faster output) with an ender tank (you can use more than one, or a Liquid Tesseract for faster transfer).
Then, you hook that lava into the tank.
From the tank, you extract the lava and put in a Liquid Transposer from Thermal Expansion.
Input buckets/cells or whatever in the liquid transposer and grab the output.
Pump those cells into a turtle like it was a chest (works the same way).

You can melt cobble/netherrack into Lava if you want to, but I don't do that approach. That way is harder to setup but easier to maintain, but I prefer the pumping.