True Story !!

KiraZorro

Jul 29, 2019
TrueStory.png

All gamers are victim of Time, only when they are playing Minecraft :p

Reactions: Anubis and Whovian

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Eh, same happens to me with ... The Legend of Zelda, Plants vs. Zombies, FFCC, and possibly even a very terrible yet incredibly addicting online RPG (Adventure Quest if you must know.)

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Thing is, if they did release an api, then what would happen to forge?
Every mod would need to be moved, it would be like 1.2.5 Redpower change for almost all mods, due to having to completely rewrite a LOT of the code, unless it were identical to forge, in which case then it would be pointless.

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Well anyways, as long as we have *useful* things like horses, who need updates to the Modding interaction? Make BTW work with anything else? Naw, lets rip it off with Better With Forge instead :S

Also, Greg has a very tasty fix to do with slowing lighting updates, that seriously improves Fps, more so than optifine if xycraft is installed. Optifines zoom will always inherit an install with me however, even if I play on a xycraftless pack for a change and get Fps increase of roughly 10-15.

I need to recommend it to Dave, as he could also test if it breaks anything that Greg is unaware of...