Whitelist Server Truant Gaming Coalition|24/7|FTB Unleashed 1.5.2|Mature|Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Spasticon

Jul 29, 2019

(The old Ultimate Spawn, picture left for posterity... also... lazy)

INFO:
Web: truant.enjin.com
IP: ftb.truantgaming.com
Whitelist: Contact Spasticon to apply.
Server: 24/7 FTB Unleashed (1.5.2) on Forge running on Linux (Centos)​
Specs: i7-3770K overclocked to 3.9Ghz, 16GB RAM, SSD​
RULES:
Don't be a jerk.​
Don't cheat.​
Coordinate with ops when creating mystcraft ages.​
The Server is 24.7 Survival.​
The Ops are usually on survival mode. They probably won't help you if you get into trouble unless it's actually a server, serious bug or mod issue.​

NEWS (Updated 8/27/2013):
We bit the bullet and migrated to 1.5.2 Unleashed. If you are looking for an old 1.4.7 with an active community where you can RedPower and XyCraft to your heart's content... I'm sorry. We're no longer the place for you.​
Applications are now open again for a limited number of people to join us.

HISTORY:
We have been running a small Tekkit 1.2.5 server for about a year now and have been waiting on the ultimate pack to convert to FTB. We have been live with FTB Ultimate since mid-February (first on MCPC with GriefPrevention then on straight Forge with MyTown, same map). We are now ready for a few good men (or women which would make YorkshireHart happy) to join us.​
TO APPLY:
We're looking for a few mature folks to join in and help us populate the server. Mature doesn't mean you have to be a certain age... it means you don't engage in childish behavior like griefing or trolling. I've met plenty of adults who are completely immature.​
Contact Spasticon using one of the many methods available.​
Steam: Spasticon
Twitter: @Spasticon
FTB: Spasticon
YouTube: SpasticonOnline
NOTE: We are looking for active players. If you go AWOL for weeks without any notice... then we'll open the slot up to folks who actually want to play, discuss cool builds and experience FTB Ultimate.​
NOTE: You will be required to hop on either TeamSpeak (teamspeak.truantgaming.com:4899) or Skype and chat with us. The number of noob, jerk and AWOL applicants is out of control so we're going with a new method.​

Spasticon

Jul 29, 2019
We were hoping to have this advert live for the weekend when we were all available for TS or Skype, but it's live now. Contact me and we'll arrange a time to chat.

Spasticon

Jul 29, 2019
Still have a few slots open. Hit me up this weekend if you'd like to discuss joining our small community.

pafman2487

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there My name is Palmer My IGN: pafman2487
steam: Ithildor
and Skype is Palmer Flitton when you say chat what do you mean because i play 6-7 hours of ftb a day so you wont see me gone unless i tell you guys
Reason for wanting to join: I would like to join a small or large community group/clan and have some fun im pretty good with ftb and used to play the hell out of tekkit but i am free to helping out and helping anyone even staff with anything they may need.

Thanks for your time and i hope i can see a reply very soon

DR3ADLORD

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. My IGN is DR3ADLORD and the server I have been playing on for months finally died :( It was a whitelisted server and I really enjoyed playing on it and would like to be part of a MC FTB community once again. I enjoy MC a lot but find it gets boring when I play alone.

Skype, etc. can be provided if needed after being whitelisted. I also have teamspeak.

DR3ADLORD

Jul 29, 2019
You can remove me from whitelist. The server is not for me. It's too isolated and places are blocked off due to people creating towns. I was looking for more of a community that can have an open ranged place and trust people won't grief.

Thank you for letting me check it out though.

Spasticon

Jul 29, 2019
No worries. Each server has it's own culture and those aren't going to be for everyone.

I will say as a word of warning: The trust thing is an idea and it works... until it doesn't. And unfortunately we've found that on FTB when things are griefed they are usually irrevocably griefed. The person who is impacted has a tendency to pack up and leave in frustration. It's amazing how much work, time, blood, sweat and tears you can put into a single block only to have it destroyed with something stupidly simple.

We've found the mytown approach works since it by default protects your work, and as you get to know people you can let them in through the rich permissions system. That does of course require getting to know people :)

In any case... good luck with your search. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Arnata

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my IGN is Arnata and I would like to join your server, I am very mature as long as nobody becomes childish with me.(i tend to develop the way people act with me for a first 3 minutes or so its a horrible habit and a good one too but iam trying to get rid of it)

This is the type of server I am looking for and also i was referred here by someone in the server.

I contacted you on skype but i thought i would post this as a back up :D
(srry for my bad grammar, I am not a native speaker)

proassasin111

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Proassasin111
I love ftb and I don't grief or troll and I would like to join the server I do have experience with ftb about1.5 years.

xXMINEfartzXx

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. My name is Jon my ign is xXMINEfartzXx
I have tons of experience with FTB ultimate unleashed pax (tekkit until it went screwy for Mac) and of course direwolfs pack and mine cracks pack. FTB unleashed is my favourite do to not have gregtech but otter wise I'm mature and might bring a friend if I enjoy this server and if he like it also his ign is: generalzore

Synasthesia

Jul 29, 2019
I've added you via skype. If you are still open for potential whitelistees, feel free to let me know :3

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
Hey im FinishIgor and im 25years old. I have played vanilla minecraft for more then a year and recently started with FTB. Have tried out DW20 but stayed at Ultimate pack. I wont say that i can everything. But i know the basics and some advanced stuff. Right now im looking for a stable server with mature and active players. Have tried out a couple servers now but the issues is the host location wich cause block lag or the server is pretty empty. Ending up with lonley gameplays. My english might be abit rusty in voice chat, but the problem i have is to find the correct words. But don't worry, you will understand what im trying to say.

To let you know abit more about myself i can tell im living together with wife and kid. At the moment im unemployed so i spend most of my free time to play minecraft. I took my exam and got my electrican licens. I can see some similar things between the real lifes electricity and the FTBs modpacks. Wich make me know abit easier when im using the electricity part. Exept playing minecraft i also like wildlife, taking some necessary stuff and just go out into the woods and sleep there for few days. Easier to relax and get my dog exercised. Fish alot to, wich is one of the favorite things i know. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I wont bite you. ;)

IGN: FinishIgor
Hope i can hear something from you soon, Igor

Im posting a friends apply down here cause he haven't made any FTB account yet. His pretty new to the modpacks so we decide to try to make a apply and i will help him out and show how stuff works. So he can play on his own in the future.

Hi im Moneyfluff and im 24 years old. I recently started to play FTB so i dont know much about it. Im a fast learner and i understand english very good. I bought minecraft for like 1,5 monts ago and i love it. So thats why i decided to join with my friend. I watching alot of Minecraft LP's, wich make me more confortable with the modpack. Me and FinishIgor fish alot together and sometimes i hook up for a camping trip.

IGN: Moneyfluff