Trouble with Fihgu's Mods / Admin commands

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all,

I started using Fighu's mods to get access to /sethome and /lock commands for a bit of server convenience and security. However, I now have a couple of issues. I have searched and can't find anything to help.

When I installed Fighu's, I now have no OP admin commands. The game sees me as any other player with no /whitelist, /give commands, etc. I have made sure that I am still listed as OP in my .cfg files. Anyone else have this happen?

Also, we now have the /lock command to add locks to our machines, chests, doors, etc. But it doesn't tell you who the block was locked by. So, say for instance someone places a chest and forgets to lock it, then a griefer comes along and locks the chest, the owner will be locked out of his/her things. Is there any way to see who did it if this happens? We have a strict non-griefing policy and I like to keep the troublemakers away from the nice members on our server.

Thanks for anyone's help!

Espcevan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i dont know if you figured it out yet but i found a fix to the admin commands

go into your "\fihgu\Permission\" in your server and go to the peoples config u want to have the admin controls and delete the @group player and have it @group admin or @group owner

It fixed it for us atleast.

My problem is i cant get the locks to work.

.:Edited:.

Got the locks to work, everything works great now!

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks very much for that! I had given up hope of ever having in-game commands anymore.

BTW, I took the /lock plugin out of our server. The locks worked; however, everyone started noticing several seconds of lag every time anyone /locked anything. If you get lag, you may want to ask everyone if they just used /lock.