Trouble with Alchemical Construct not making golem animation cores other than gather??

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

RAC

Jul 29, 2019
I have tried many other cores and it will not generate anything but the gather animation core? It shows the correct list of essentia that are needed and I have them properly hooked up just like with the gather core and the finished product icon just flashes and nothing gets made no matter how long I wait? And i've been waiting for more than 30 mins at times! Please help! And thanks. Tell me if you need files and I'll do what I can to find them. Been messing with this for 5 hrs now!

Zorkk

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds to me like you have the gather core selected. Does it have a blue ring around it? If so click it so no blue ring, then put the catalyst in, and use the ul/down arrows to select the core you want. Make sure to click on the core so it has a blue ring around it.

I hope this helps. If not I suggest you just take a screenshot of things so we can see.

RAC

Jul 29, 2019
ty for your response but I resolved it by tearing it down and putting it back together now it works right. But now I have a different issue if you are up to it? I created 1 golem with gather and one with harvest the gather I used the bell to connect to a chest by shift right clicking the chest it shows a link between the golem and the chest but he doesn't put anything in it? I have the one item I want him to gather selected and he picks one up then stands in front of the chest but deposits nothing. and then stands there while other items to pick up just float around him?? I'm begining to hate this golem section! I do have a golem harvesting so items are available for him to pick up but like I said he just stands in front of the chest and theres no interaction with the chest whatsoever?

Azdule

Jul 29, 2019
I believe that you have to place him 'on' the chest for him to know to put things in it - it's been awhile since I've used them so memory is a little fuzzy

RAC

Jul 29, 2019
Hooray! Score one for Azdule! Tyvm! I am almost certain if I had had the opportunity to try your other solution before I tore it down it would have succeeded! LOL! Most appreciated! Maybe I'll get along with golems after all! :)

Zorkk

Jul 29, 2019
You have to slap the golem on the chest when you place it. It will access the inventory from the side you whack (in the case of a chest it doesn't matter).

The bell function is to set them to say only gather from those areas. Id you use no bell points they will use a default area.

Z