trouble updateing modpack

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
I have been having nothing but problems with FTB as of late. An update came out today i guess and I have now tried to update 4 times now and around that 75% mark I get a failure message saying "error downloading modpack!!!) and it stops. I have tried to decline the update and the launcher just freezes and i have to use windows task manager to force quit it. Is anyone else having this issue or found a solution?

Darkling54

Jul 29, 2019
What mod pack? I'm having a similar problem with updating to the direwolf20 version 1.0.11.

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
it is dw20, I finally got it to update but it took 6 attempts before it worked. I don't know why but i removed my login and then re entered it and it worked that 6th time. It might be coincidence or it actually did something. I keep getting really weird errors and incorrect login seems to be the number 1 I get. I have been trying to download monster to, but that download fails every time too. I never had this issues on windows 7 but since I updated last week to windows 8 it is nothing but issues. I am curious if the ftb launcher does not like windows 8.

Darkling54

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting. I'm still on Windows 7 and the only other problems I've had were with Monster.