TripleNation |FTB 1.0.1 pack A|White list|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Wormy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Johnny726
16+ Age?:Yes, I'm 17
Agree to the rules?:Yes.
A bit of info about you: I've been playing the tech mods for about 6 months now. I haven't played much vanilla beyond that, maybe a month or so before I started getting into mods. I'm familiar with pretty much all the mods on FTB with the exclusion of Factorization (which I'm looking to try out). I'm a big fan of this mod pack, and from what I can ascertain from the description, this server.
Thanks for reading :)

Dogru

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dogru
16+ Age?:Y 16
Agree to the rules?:Y
A bit of info about you.: I have played Minecraft for a while now... about since 1.6 and ever since I discovered mods I have never played vanilla since, I love mods, I like to watch people play mods and my favorite mod would probably be.... Red Power.

Zaya

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MistaChocolata
16+ Age?:Y 21
Agree to the rules?:Ya
A bit of info about you.: I enjoy playing mods in single player and I want to start playing with others but I don't wan't a shitty Tekkit server with 9 year old admins.

jacklee345

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

IGN:jacklee345
16+ Age?:Yes 16 :D
Agree to the rules?:Yes
A bit of info about you.:I have being playing minecraft since alpha i enjoy mods alot but when i found out about FeedTheBeast not too long ago i couldnt wait to play and now i cant stop

drayco9191

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Johnny726
16+ Age?:Yes, I'm 17
Agree to the rules?:Yes.
A bit of info about you: I've been playing the tech mods for about 6 months now. I haven't played much vanilla beyond that, maybe a month or so before I started getting into mods. I'm familiar with pretty much all the mods on FTB with the exclusion of Factorization (which I'm looking to try out). I'm a big fan of this mod pack, and from what I can ascertain from the description, this server.
Thanks for reading :)
IGN:MistaChocolata
16+ Age?:Y 21
Agree to the rules?:Ya
A bit of info about you.: I enjoy playing mods in single player and I want to start playing with others but I don't wan't a shitty Tekkit server with 9 year old admins.
I have whitelisted you, ill pm you the TS3 details so i can help you to get on the server. :)

alcrutcher

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:alcrutcheral
16+ Age?:Y/N yes 17
Agree to the rules?:Y/N yes
A bit of info about you.:i have a minecraft world from early alpha that i still use alot. i am also an explore i love looking for new and interesting things and i love to try to see how a machine works and make it better.

drayco9191

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:alcrutcheral
16+ Age?:Y/N yes 16
Agree to the rules?:Y/N yes
A bit of info about you.:i have a minecraft world from early alpha that i still use alot. i am also an explore i love looking for new and interesting things and i love to try to see how a machine works and make it better.
Whitelisted. ill pm you the teamspeak details and ill help you get on the server.

Startyler

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: startyler
16+ Age?: Yes, 17.
Agree to the rules?: Yes
A bit of info about you: I have been playing minecraft since early alpha, I'm talking before the nether. I am rather experienced with the mods, except for a few of the newer ones. I have TS, but no mic.

oreillynz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: oreillynz
16+ Age? Yes, 28
Agree to rules: Yes
A bit of info: Programmer (web & linux), been playing minecraft for a couple of years, and find it a good break while doing code / study. I have teamspeak running via wine, so no mic, but it should work otherwise without issues.

drayco9191

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: oreillynz
16+ Age? Yes, 28
Agree to rules: Yes
A bit of info: Programmer (web & linux), been playing minecraft for a couple of years, and find it a good break while doing code / study. I have teamspeak running via wine, so no mic, but it should work otherwise without issues.

Whitelisted you, ill pm you the TS3 details so i can give you a hand getting on the server :)

ActionDanger

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ActionDanger
16+ Age?:Yep, 20.
Agree to the rules?:Yes
A bit of info about you.:
Long time tech mod player but I've never played on servers much due to immaturity on open servers. I'm a rather active player and would enjoy the social aspect of the TS channel.

FailureOne

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: failureone
16+ Age?: 26
Agree to the rules?: yes
A bit of info about you: long time tech player. still not good at remembering alot of recipes but NEI helps there, good at complex redstone, vanilla and rp2. am an aussie if that helps describe me =D

drayco9191

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: failureone
16+ Age?: 26
Agree to the rules?: yes
A bit of info about you: long time tech player. still not good at remembering alot of recipes but NEI helps there, good at complex redstone, vanilla and rp2. am an aussie if that helps describe me =D
Going to pm you the TS3 details. Then hopefully we can get you on the server :)

deathangelkiller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lighman2
16+ Age?:Y/N: N 15 (but According to my family and most people i hang out with say i am more mature than most at my age, also I am anything but innocent.)
Agree to the rules?:Y/N: Yes
A bit of info about you.:I am a computer savvy nerd who is a sophomore in highschool that likes minecraft. Right now I am a op in a vanilla minecraft server with some friends from school. Played minecraft since 1.8 and played modded minecraft since 1.9 came out.

Edit:
I am interested in this server because it looks like it will be a smaller community and has logistic pipes and Greg-techs hardmode enabled and probably would pick this server instead of most of the otrhers being shown in the forums.

Thanks for your time considering this application.

Shablo5

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shablo5 - Kreestie - Phasersonfun - Halltravis77
16+ Age?: Yes, i'm 22 Kree is 25, Phasers is 20 and Hall is 19.
Agree to the rules?:Yes, we all do.
We're just a group of friends (me and Phasers are dating) who like to play minecraft on the same server. We're rarely all on at the same time, but we like to play together.
We've played tekkit for a long time, but we've been stuck on 1.2.5 due to Tekkit's limitations. We look forward to playing on a newer version of MC and with mods that are updated/unavailable to tekkit users.

coolademan1

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: coolademan1
16+ Age?: yes 16
Agree to the rules?:yes
A bit of info about you.: ive been playing since alpha and i love playing with mods and i am pretty good at most of the mods i have played with, i also love minecraft and play almost everyday.

drayco9191

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shablo5 - Kreestie - Phasersonfun - Halltravis77
16+ Age?: Yes, i'm 22 Kree is 25, Phasers is 20 and Hall is 19.
Agree to the rules?:Yes, we all do.
We're just a group of friends (me and Phasers are dating) who like to play minecraft on the same server. We're rarely all on at the same time, but we like to play together.

Ill pm you the TS3 details join and dannyhobby will sort you guys out :)

D3athkat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: D3athkat
16+ Age?:Y ( 16 )
Agree to the rules?:Y
A bit of info about you.: Sophomore and I have a bit of experience with java code. :D