TripleNation |FTB 1.0.1 pack A|White list|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Xara

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xaranosa
16+ Age?:Y/N: Also 23 years old
Agree to the rules?: Yes, who wouldn't :)
A bit of info about you.: Played most of the Time Vanilla since it came out, a year ago i started playing with mods. I know all mods in the FTB pack besides Factorization and GreegTech.
Want to play casually or intensive on the sever, depending on the release schedule of upcomming games ^^

drayco9191

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sjc807​
16+ Age?: 17​
Agree to the rules?:Yes​
A bit of info about you.: I'm fairly new to the FTB modpack. There is still a lot I want to learn so what better way then joining a server :). I have some experience thanks to Tekkit so I'm not completely useless lol. I never used Teamspeak or Skype to talk to people on the server, so that will make talking much easier.​
IGN:Lt_Hot_Dogs
16+ Age?:Y/N Y 19
Agree to the rules?:Y/N Y, Absolutely
A bit of info about you.: I am currently in my last year of high school, I play football, wrestle, and play baseball, I know a lot about all of the mods in the FTB modpack and am really hoping to be whitelisted and to play on your awesome server.
I have whitelisted you, i'll pm you the teamspeak details so i can help you get on the server :)`

IGN: Xaranosa
16+ Age?:Y/N: Also 23 years old
Agree to the rules?: Yes, who wouldn't :)
A bit of info about you.: Played most of the Time Vanilla since it came out, a year ago i started playing with mods. I know all mods in the FTB pack besides Factorization and GreegTech.
Want to play casually or intensive on the sever, depending on the release schedule of upcomming games ^^
hailphilhellmuth
47 yeah I am that old.
agreed to rule, yes sir.
my main pc is in living room so I dont really use TS a lot, not fair on the rest of the family.
Irishman, I was semi-retired due to injuries, but getting busy again so game time is a little limited, after a year or just over of rest my blow ac is healed up mostly, still learning minecraft mods, any one that tells you they know them all lies all lies, they keep changing..
I am Irish so a sense of humor would be handy, I would like to test your server, I set up a server late last night to test but got bored & lonely :p, tia.
I have whitelisted you, i'll pm you the teamspeak details so i can help you get on the server :)

Edit: Pls dont post 5 minutes of each post. You can use the edit button

dragon123own

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dragon123own
16+ Age?: 17 at 20-12-2012
Agree to the rules?: Yes
A bit of info about you.: i joined minecraft when it was in alpha. i like to play with mods and i am not bad at it. i like to play on a multiplayer server so i can learn from others and they can learn from me. i am also dutch.

drayco9191

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dragon123own
16+ Age?: 17 at 20-12-2012
A bit of info about you.: i joined minecraft when it was in alpha. i like to play with mods and i am not bad at it. i like to play on a multiplayer server so i can learn from others and they can learn from me. i am also dutch.
I have whitelisted you, i'll pm you the teamspeak details so i can help you get on the server :)

Yes, you need to come on the teamspeak so i can help you add logistics pipes and change a few configs :)

Edit: Again. 2 posts in a 1 minute time window.

kpdoney1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kpdoney1
16+ Age?: Yes
A bit of info about you.: Knew a lot about all the tekkit mods but now exicited to learn some new mods like gregtech and advanced solars. :D

Zhenjin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Thebananamancer
16+ Age?: Yes (edit: 18)
Agree to the rules?: Yes, I do.
A bit of info about you.: A random person on the internet who wishes to play on a cool ftb server, with an active ts community.

khouns

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: khouns
16+ Age?:Y/N I just turned 24 on the 5th
Agree to the rules?:Y/N Yes I do, Sir!
A bit of info about you.: I'm going to school for programming. I have been playing Minecraft for over 2 years now. All I really need is a server that I can join and have some fun with a few friends!

Tompa974

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings!
I am the current project leader of "The City of Industry". The project will be a city where we build with function, with design and we build bigger. We are now looking for a server that wants to shelter us.

Extra info: The staff will be consisting of at least three players (most likely more), and we will, as a group, ask for about three Mystcraft ages. Click here for the projects forum topic.

If you are interested in having us on the server, please do PM me and I'll give you further info on player info and such.

//Tompa

drayco9191

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: khouns
16+ Age?:Y/N I just turned 24 on the 5th
Agree to the rules?:Y/N Yes I do, Sir!
A bit of info about you.: I'm going to school for programming. I have been playing Minecraft for over 2 years now. All I really need is a server that I can join and have some fun with a few friends!
I have whitelisted you and i will pm you the teamspeak details so i can help you get on the server :)

ObitOn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ObitOn
16+ Age?:Yes
Agree to the rules?:Y/N
A bit of info about you.: I play minecraft since 1.6 and modded since 1.8. Now i want to try the FTB pack becouse tekkit is outdated and getting boring.

nursemmalee

Jul 29, 2019
Howdy!

Application:
IGN: nursemmalee
16+ Age?: 30something :p
Agree to the rules?: of course
A bit of info about you.: Old lady gamer, nurse/film producer in real life. I've played many a game: WOW, LOTRO, Guild Wars, SW:TOR, etc etc and started playing Minecraft about 6 months ago when I discovered Twitch.tv and Direwolf's YouTube channel.

I hope to find a great server with mature/like-minded players. See ya in game!

drayco9191

Jul 29, 2019
Howdy!

Application:
IGN: nursemmalee
16+ Age?: 30something :p
Agree to the rules?: of course
A bit of info about you.: Old lady gamer, nurse/film producer in real life. I've played many a game: WOW, LOTRO, Guild Wars, SW:TOR, etc etc and started playing Minecraft about 6 months ago when I discovered Twitch.tv and Direwolf's YouTube channel.

I hope to find a great server with mature/like-minded players. See ya in game!

White listed. I will pm you the TS3 details so i can help you get on the server :)

serjo43

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: serjo43
16+ Age?:Y 16
Agree to the rules?: Yes, i agree to them
A bit of info about you.: i like to play minecraft with mods , to play with redstone and make all i can automate xD