TripleNation |FTB 1.0.1 pack A|White list|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Stephen Dunne

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: AlockA
16+ Age?:Y (27)
Agree to the rules?:Yes
A bit of info about you.: Irish dude ..who has played mostly tekkit for about 6 months & MC over a year! I know alot about the game and was dedicted to a tekkit server for 5 months & never got banned from anyothers :)

drayco9191

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: veraz123
16+ Age?: 26
Agree to the rules?: Y
A bit of info about you.: I'm a Web Designer/Developer from the UK and I have been playing modded Minecraft for a few years now. My last server was custom modded with all of the FTB mods + others but lately the hardware has struggled and the lag was just too much for me. P.S. love that you added logi pipes :)
Application:
IGN: AlockA
16+ Age?:Y (27)
A bit of info about you.: Irish dude ..who has played mostly tekkit for about 6 months & MC over a year! I know alot about the game and was dedicted to a tekkit server for 5 months & never got banned from anyothers :)

I have whitelisted you, ill pm you the teamspeak details. :)

drayco9191

Jul 29, 2019
For anyone else who posted over the last 2 days who would still like whitelisting please could you post and i will check your application again. The reason for this is i have been very busy over the last 2 days. Sorry for any inconvinience this might have caused.

krizmac

Jul 29, 2019
For anyone else who posted over the last 2 days who would still like whitelisting please could you post and i will check your application again. The reason for this is i have been very busy over the last 2 days. Sorry for any inconvinience this might have caused.

I have one back there ^ Hope all is well for you now.

Here it is again, so you don't have to go searching:

IGN: krizmac
16+ Age?: Yes, 29
Agree to the rules?: Yup
A bit of info about you.: Steampunk fanatic, Trance DJ, like to travel to outer space in my spare time. Played Tekkit for a while when I discovered it, blew Minecraft away. Now this seems the logical next step for me. :)

serjo43

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: setjo43
16+ Age?:Y
Agree to the rules?:Y
A bit of info about you.:I have been playing minecraft since beta and using mods since 1.1. I love to make complicated machines and to make all i can automated. I enjoy chatting to people in game and having a fun time.

eqha

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: eqha
16+ Age`: 19
Agree to the Rules: Yes^^
A bit info about you: I'm new to the FTB Mod Pack, I'm very excited to build all this stuff^^

valbadon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Valbadon
16+ Age?: Yes 28 as of thursday the 15th.
Agree to the rules?: Indeed i do
a bit of info about you: I play way more video games than I should. I work at a gummy bear factory. I almost never sleep at night.

drayco9191

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Valbadon
16+ Age?: Yes 28 as of thursday the 15th.
Agree to the rules?: Indeed i do
a bit of info about you: I play way more video games than I should. I work at a gummy bear factory. I almost never sleep at night.
IGN: krizmac
16+ Age?: Yes, 29
Agree to the rules?: Yup
A bit of info about you.: Steampunk fanatic, Trance DJ, like to travel to outer space in my spare time. Played Tekkit for a while when I discovered it, blew Minecraft away. Now this seems the logical next step for me. :)
IGN: eqha
16+ Age`: 19
Agree to the Rules: Yes^^
A bit info about you: I'm new to the FTB Mod Pack, I'm very excited to build all this stuff^^
Whitelisting you guys, ill pm you the TS3 server details.

superzip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: superzip
A bit of info about you.: i live in denmark, and played with mods for a long time, and i think myself i am a bit of a veteran with the mods, but then greg teck came...

drayco9191

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: superzip
A bit of info about you.: i live in denmark, and played with mods for a long time, and i think myself i am a bit of a veteran with the mods, but then greg teck came...
Gregtech is a love/ hate thing right? :D Whitelisted you.

Bob41599

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Bob41599`
16+ Age?:Y, 16
A bit of info about you.:I love this mod pack and wish to build an epic base with about three pepole and entend on building for the server when they want/ need it. I really want to be an active bit of the community and want to eventullay if needed help staff it. Well anyway thank you for reading and hope you will except me.

Pianoman348

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pianoman349
Age: 15, but my birthday is less than a month, so please?
Agree to the rules: Of course
Info: I've played tekkit for quite a while, and i have loved minecraft since maybe the nether update. I usually play for 3- 4 hours continuously and i just love FTB.

serjo43

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: setjo43
A bit of info about you.:I have been playing minecraft since beta and using mods since 1.1. I love to make complicated machines and to make all i can automated. I enjoy chatting to people in game and having a fun time.

waa u missed me ? or that was intended?

Ohfaaas

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Ohfaaas
16+ Age?: Yes, just became 16 today
Agree to the rules?: Yes
A bit of info about you.: I'm playing Minecraft now for one year and a half. And I have already some experience with the mods that are in FTB. And I love it. And if you want to know more about me just ask. :D

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tuga999
16+ Age?: Yes, 21
A bit of info about you.: I'm a Zoology student in London that likes to play in his free time :p Not know what much to say about me that is interesting :p

kouki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: llr ( =LLR but all lowercase...)
16+ Age? yes. 24.
Agree to the rules?: Yes.
A bit of info about you: Friendly nice and friendly player so I like to help others if needed. Quite active if I like the server i play on.
A small question I would like to be answered: what does "balancing" mean here:
We are using all the mods in the pack, balancing is done, we play for fun.
Or in otherwords, are some blocks banned?

Askad

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: kai765
16+ Age?:Yes
A bit of info about you.: I am a very relaxed, friendly person who has much knowedge and experience with the mods. I am also a very over-ambitious person, often making large builds that are fairly unique.

krizmac

Jul 29, 2019
Just stopped back in to say that I finally joined the Teamspeak and a had a chance to talk to Drayco, Johnny and some others. Fantastic server you guys have here, can't wait to be a prt of the community.

Oh, and here is that zombie picture from anyone on last night that remembers me talking about that.

2012-11-21_005739.png

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: kai765
16+ Age?:Yes
A bit of info about you.: I am a very relaxed, friendly person who has much knowedge and experience with the mods. I am also a very over-ambitious person, often making large builds that are fairly unique.

Whitelisting you, ill pm you the TS3 details :)