TripleNation |FTB 1.0.1 pack A|White list|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

drayco9191

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: startyler
16+ Age?: Yes, 17.
Agree to the rules?: Yes
A bit of info about you: I have been playing minecraft since early alpha, I'm talking before the nether. I am rather experienced with the mods, except for a few of the newer ones. I have TS, but no mic.
Whitelist you, ill pm you the TS3 details.

EDIT: Ill whitelist you too stellari kept missing your post, sorry.

ayeazell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ayeazell
16+ Age?: Yes, I am 19
A bit of info about you.: I really enjoy fully automatic builds that do not need babysitting. Building cool stuff with friends is always quite the pleasure, especially with team speak. I'm usually on from 1 pm U.S. eastern time to 2am on every other day.

Zhenjin

Jul 29, 2019
I think you might have overlooked my post after you asked me to include my age; so ill post it again : P.

IGN: Thebananamancer
16+ Age?: Yes 18
Agree to the rules?: Yes, I do.
A bit of info about you.: A random person on the internet who wishes to play on a cool ftb server, with an active ts community. I like tidy and ocd builds.

herogama

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: herogama
16+ Age?: Yes, I am 16 years old.
A bit of info about you.: I really like FTB because I like to make some automatic machine and this server seems cool. I like to build and playing with others.

anders

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rebrabrob
16+ Age?: 17 years old
Agree to the rules?: Y
A bit of info about you.: i've been playing MC since indev and began using mods around beta 1.7.3

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tuga999
16+ Age?: Yes, 21
Agree to the rules?:Yes
A bit of info about you.: I'm a Zoology student in London that likes to play in his free time :p Not know what much to say about me that is interesting :p

krizmac

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: krizmac
16+ Age?: Yes, 29
Agree to the rules?: Yup
A bit of info about you.: Steampunk fanatic, Trance DJ, like to travel to outer space in my spare time. Played Tekkit for a while when I discovered it, blew Minecraft away. Now this seems the logical next step for me. :)

D3athkat

Jul 29, 2019
You missed me too :C

IGN: D3athkat
16+ Age?:Y ( 16 )
Agree to the rules?:Y
A bit of info about you.: Ive been playing minecraft since alpha, Im fairly new to mods so I would like to join a server that would help me with them :D

eqha

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: eqha
16+ Age`: 19
Agree to the Rules: Yes^^
A bit info about you: I'm new to the FTB Mod Pack, I'm very excited to build all this stuff^^

Override_crash

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Override_crash
16+ Age?:19
A bit of info about you: I've watched a lot off direwolf20 but only used Ic2 and Buildcraft too so I need to learn a lot off the mods but would like to join a server.
Have skype and willing to go on teamspeak if you have it (please say you do or you have skype :) )

AllesandroTheGreat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Coolio95
16+ Age?: 18
A bit of info about you: Played lots of Technic, so I understand the machines aspect of the FTB mod. Had Minecraft for a little over three years now.

Bob41599

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Bob41599`
16+ Age?:Y, 16
A bit of info about you.:I love this mod pack and wish to build an epic base with about three pepole and entend on building for the server when they want/ need it. I really want to be an active bit of the community and want to eventullay if needed help staff it. Well anyway thank you for reading and hope you will except me.

Hayden1999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lquilty
16+ Age?:Y/N Y 22 to be exact
Agree to the rules?:Y/N Y
A bit of info about you.: A Swedish engineer who enjoys building and farming in mc though rather introverted.

valbadon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Valbadon
16+ Age?: Yes 28 as of today the 15th.
Agree to the rules?: Indeed i do
a bit of info about you: I play way more video games than I should. I work at a gummy bear factory. I almost never sleep at night.

An Sar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: An_Sar
16+ Age?:Y
A bit of info about you.: American east cost tz. I run my server very small with a custom set of mods. Enjoy the opportunity to play with more member of the minecraft and FTB community.

Veraz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: veraz123
16+ Age?: 26
Agree to the rules?: Y
A bit of info about you.: I'm a Web Designer/Developer from the UK and I have been playing modded Minecraft for a few years now. My last server was custom modded with all of the FTB mods + others but lately the hardware has struggled and the lag was just too much for me. P.S. love that you added logi pipes :)