Whitelist Server Triple Nation | MindCrack | Whitelist | 16+ | TS3 | Plugins | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

suprcrazybelgian

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: suprcrazybelgian
New to mods: No
About yourself: I have been playing minecraft for almost a year now, and regular survival servers are getting played out, so i wanted to join an FTB server. also, my friend wannywanson is on this server, and he asked me to join.

ejmiv89

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ejmiv89
About yourself: Whitelist link:http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/user/74bc1d17965f2a85e28b0d8c517633a8ad86d2bc/ejmiv89
I want a stable server, with no lag to play on because my experiences have been that most servers are incredibly laggy/ or theres disabled mods which ruins the gameplay of the modpack. Also, I'd like to join a community that has diverse plans for building and this is the main reason why I want to build here because I heard all about this server and many people were giving thanks.
Will you be active: yes (I play FTB actively for 4-8 hrs a day, unless sick or tired heh) I like to first explore the new mods in the pack, which I will usually try to fit into the landscaping/theme of the land. (I am also very open for suggestions on improving my tower [I like Redpower's Marble] or making something new) for example I built quite a magnificent white marble tower, with matching white-wood(birch) flooring. interiors decorations a wonder, including thaumcraft jars. Thanks if you can review.

Rachel

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: azulaz
New to mods: Yes / No no, not new to the mods, or mods in general.
About yourself: madly in love with FTB, been playing it forever. I'm looking for a server that isn't so laggy as the ones I have been on are, also looking for a nice small community that has a relaxing feel to it. I like to help people in any way i can with anything they need help on.

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: suprcrazybelgian
About yourself: I have been playing minecraft for almost a year now, and regular survival servers are getting played out, so i wanted to join an FTB server. also, my friend wannywanson is on this server, and he asked me to join.
In Game Name: ejmiv89
About yourself: Whitelist link:http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/user/74bc1d17965f2a85e28b0d8c517633a8ad86d2bc/ejmiv89
I want a stable server, with no lag to play on because my experiences have been that most servers are incredibly laggy/ or theres disabled mods which ruins the gameplay of the modpack. Also, I'd like to join a community that has diverse plans for building and this is the main reason why I want to build here because I heard all about this server and many people were giving thanks.
Will you be active: yes (I play FTB actively for 4-8 hrs a day, unless sick or tired heh) I like to first explore the new mods in the pack, which I will usually try to fit into the landscaping/theme of the land. (I am also very open for suggestions on improving my tower [I like Redpower's Marble] or making something new) for example I built quite a magnificent white marble tower, with matching white-wood(birch) flooring. interiors decorations a wonder, including thaumcraft jars. Thanks if you can review.
In Game Name: azulaz
New to mods: Yes / No no, not new to the mods, or mods in general.
About yourself: madly in love with FTB, been playing it forever. I'm looking for a server that isn't so laggy as the ones I have been on are, also looking for a nice small community that has a relaxing feel to it. I like to help people in any way i can with anything they need help on.
Whitelisted. Join the server and or TS to find out more info.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
I'm keeps on getting Connection Lost errors one is End of Stream and the other one I get sometimes is Internal Exception: Software caused connection abort: recv failed and it's happens after 1 to 5 seconds after I'm logged on the server. I got lucky today two times to be on for about 1 to 5 minutes before it's happened again. So do you know how I'm supposed to fixes this? I checked Google but I'm not finding any good results and I forced updated my Mindcrack pack. So can you please help me out?

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
When it happens what you need to do it restart your client and then it should be fine. If not then it is possibly something that will be fixed when version 8 is released. There is nothing that i can do to help you other than that.

Dannyhobby

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Okay thank for replying and when I re installed the pack I'm now getting another one called Timed Out error and I'm trying to get rid of it. If you know how to fixes that then let's me know otherwise I'll have to mess with things to see if I can fixes it.

Coolknekt

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: coolknekt
New to mods: No, I've played for quite some time, but i am by no means a pro.
About yourself: I live in Denmark. I use most of my time on a computer, player ether minecraft or lol (League of legends), and I'm a huge anime fan.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: coolknekt
New to mods: No, I've played for quite some time, but i am by no means a pro.
About yourself: I live in Denmark. I use most of my time on a computer, player ether minecraft or lol (League of legends), and I'm a huge anime fan.

NUTsTUN

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: NUTsTUN
About yourself: I've played Minecraft since beta and I've had my fair share of modded servers. I understand the mechanics of how things work and I'm happy to help out as much as I can. My friend JMC told my about this server and I wanted to get started on it too.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: NUTsTUN
About yourself: I've played Minecraft since beta and I've had my fair share of modded servers. I understand the mechanics of how things work and I'm happy to help out as much as I can. My friend JMC told my about this server and I wanted to get started on it too.

reder356

Jul 29, 2019
in game name: Reder356
new to mods: no
about myself: hi em and 17 year old student that likes playing games in his free time i hosted some server for me and my friends.

Regicool

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Regicool
About yourself: I'm experienced with FTB. I'm still looking for a good FTB server, lots of them have lag and are not 24/7. I hope this one is, so I can finally play survival with a fun community.

TheBigJoker

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TheBigJoker
New to mods: I have expirience in Tekkit, but I am new to Feed the Beast.
About yourself: Hello, I am a mature player looking for a small whitelisted server where I can have fun and have a lot of fun. To tell you the truth I have just found out about Feed The Beast and I'm very excited to start having fun with it.

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TheBigJoker
New to mods: I have expirience in Tekkit, but I am new to Feed the Beast.
About yourself: Hello, I am a mature player looking for a small whitelisted server where I can have fun and have a lot of fun. To tell you the truth I have just found out about Feed The Beast and I'm very excited to start having fun with it.

rasputn

Jul 29, 2019
Triple Nation
Server IP: play.triplenation.com
Teamspeak IP: Click here.
Dynmap: Click here.

Description:

We are a small server which is hosted by a couple of friends. The server itself is based in the UK and has got a very nice connection even to our players in New Zealand! We are only a small community so far of about 12 players. We are looking for a few more people to come along and join in the fun. Most of out players enjoy coming on Teamspeak and talking as they play. We try our best to have a good laugh but at the same time build some awesome stuff too!

We have built a wide variety of things already from automatic frame quarrys to some awesome looking houses. If you are new to the mods or a veteran we think that the server will still be an awesome environment for you to come and express your creativity!

I consider most of our members to be very mature. However we still manage to have loads of laughs while playing nicely together.

We are just running the default MindCrack Pack V7. I should also mention that the server is on hard.

Rules:
  • No griefing / stealing.
  • No nukes without permission.
  • Use common sense.
  • Keep pranking funny but sensible.
  • Respect all other members.
  • Keep pvp'ing to a organized or friendly way.
  • Have fun!
Application Layout:

Either apply below or visit the website and submit the application form.

In Game Name:
About yourself:

If I don't manage to reply then visit our website to get the teamspeak details and come have a chat with us!
In Game Name: tuwee
New to mods: No i played alot of tekkit and always wanted to try out forestry and other mods
About yourself: ive been watching direwolf and other minecraft youtubers since before ftb came out and really love all the mods just looking for a mindcrack server to play on with other people.

roadrunner83

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Roadrunner83
New to mods: No new to feed the beast av not played mine craft since 1.1? i have used a lot of the mods then but many have been updated.
About yourself: Hey not sure if the web forum works on your site to apply (sorry if you already go this) but after i clicked go nothing happen. am looking for a server as its very boring in single player the server i used to play on is long gone.
Am looking for a server in the UK as well that is great to see your from. av been in your TS server and everyone seems really cool though am a bit shy to start off with so i did not talk a lot. Hope to play with you guys/girls.

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
in game name: Reder356
new to mods: no
about myself: hi em and 17 year old student that likes playing games in his free time i hosted some server for me and my friends.

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Regicool
About yourself: I'm experienced with FTB. I'm still looking for a good FTB server, lots of them have lag and are not 24/7. I hope this one is, so I can finally play survival with a fun community.
In Game Name: Roadrunner83
New to mods: No new to feed the beast av not played mine craft since 1.1? i have used a lot of the mods then but many have been updated.
About yourself: Hey not sure if the web forum works on your site to apply (sorry if you already go this) but after i clicked go nothing happen. am looking for a server as its very boring in single player the server i used to play on is long gone.
Am looking for a server in the UK as well that is great to see your from. av been in your TS server and everyone seems really cool though am a bit shy to start off with so i did not talk a lot. Hope to play with you guys/girls.
In Game Name: tuwee
New to mods: No i played alot of tekkit and always wanted to try out forestry and other mods
About yourself: ive been watching direwolf and other minecraft youtubers since before ftb came out and really love all the mods just looking for a mindcrack server to play on with other people.