Whitelist Server Triple Nation | MindCrack | Whitelist | 16+ | TS3 | Plugins | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mantas7776

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Mantas7776
New to mods: Yes
About yourself: i want to learn about ftb and all its new stuff. im good at tekkit

shashz

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Shashz
New to mods: Yes / No: No
About yourself: Been playing with mods since 1.8, as a gamer who enjoys community i have been looking for a nice server that i can just sit and play, singleplayer gets lonely for me so thats why im here!

Exile005

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Exile005
New to mods: nope
About yourself: Looking for a server to play with my friend thompie12. i like to chat and trade but are not easily gonna work together with everyone. I host a own normal minecraft server.

thompie12

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Thompie12
Age 17
new to mods: No
About yourself: I've been playing tekkit for a while now, and since the mindcrack server has started playing FTB i tried it out too, and liked it better. I like to play on servers since singleplayer is not really fun all on your own, so me and my friend Exile005 started looking for a fun FTB mindcrack server.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Shashz
New to mods: Yes / No: No
About yourself: Been playing with mods since 1.8, as a gamer who enjoys community i have been looking for a nice server that i can just sit and play, singleplayer gets lonely for me so thats why im here!

Whitelisted. Join the server and or TS to find out more info.

In Game Name: Exile005
New to mods: nope
About yourself: Looking for a server to play with my friend thompie12. i like to chat and trade but are not easily gonna work together with everyone. I host a own normal minecraft server.

In Game Name: Thompie12
Age 17
new to mods: No
About yourself: I've been playing tekkit for a while now, and since the mindcrack server has started playing FTB i tried it out too, and liked it better. I like to play on servers since singleplayer is not really fun all on your own, so me and my friend Exile005 started looking for a fun FTB mindcrack server.

JerFoxify

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: JerFox
New to mods: No
About yourself: Going to be going off to college soon for network security. I have been playing minecraft since indev and enjoying it. As well as i have been play mod packs like FTB Mindcrack for around 6-8 months now. Not to knowing of the new crafting recipes for MindCrack but i dont mind learning :D. And normally when i play alone i play Hardcore sooo... :3.
Here is my ban check thingy dunno if you need it or not but ive never been banned :D
http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/f71073fe1b1d41ab4f9d93de0bbbffb5f633e752

Qway

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to bother you, but it looks like you just looked over my application and the ones of some other people. It would be very nice if you could check them out too.

Wikeh

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:MrTrixR and Pablington
New to mods: Yes / No nope, been playing ftb since its release
About yourself: mature and freindly person, will be on the server alot, lets playing it if that is fine with you, can take jokes and i dont swear, im helpful and easy to get along with.

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: JerFox
About yourself: Going to be going off to college soon for network security. I have been playing minecraft since indev and enjoying it. As well as i have been play mod packs like FTB Mindcrack for around 6-8 months now. Not to knowing of the new crafting recipes for MindCrack but i dont mind learning :D. And normally when i play alone i play Hardcore sooo... :3.
Here is my ban check thingy dunno if you need it or not but ive never been banned :D
http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/f71073fe1b1d41ab4f9d93de0bbbffb5f633e752

King Blayke

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Trippinman
About yourself: Hi, i'm 18 almost 19, i love minecraft, and i promise to not cause any drama the whole time i play on the server, very mature :p would love to come play on your server.

redsdracomancer

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: redsdracomancer
About yourself: Hi I live in Minot, ND. I have played with FTB for a while and have been wanting to play on a good server for a while. I create very compact builds, and have been recently have been working with bees. I have also never been banned.

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Trippinman
About yourself: Hi, i'm 18 almost 19, i love minecraft, and i promise to not cause any drama the whole time i play on the server, very mature :p would love to come play on your server.

Bethan

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: BlodynBach
About yourself: Hey, I'm from Wales and I'm looking for a nice friendly server to play on. My schedule is a bit hectic so my log in times are sorta scattered but I love feed the beast and I'm really looking forward to playing with a good group of people. :D

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: BlodynBach
About yourself: Hey, I'm from Wales and I'm looking for a nice friendly server to play on. My schedule is a bit hectic so my log in times are sorta scattered but I love feed the beast and I'm really looking forward to playing with a good group of people. :D

ttyyllerrrr

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: 123pker123
New to mods: Yes / No. Nope been playing tekkit for long time as well as FTB
About yourself: In high school, football player and love to game

LotuzTeaz

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: vtech250
New to mods: Yes / No. Kinda in a sense, i use to play tekkit alot. so ik how half of these mods work.
About yourself: i like to meet new people, and learn about stuff i don't know and have a good time.

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: vtech250
New to mods: Yes / No. Kinda in a sense, i use to play tekkit alot. so ik how half of these mods work.
About yourself: i like to meet new people, and learn about stuff i don't know and have a good time.

Rikkaedow

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Rikkaedow
New to mods: Yes
About yourself: I have been playing around with the mods a lot in the past few month and i know a lot about the modpack. I'm searching for a nice server with a small community at the moment, because playing SMP is much more fun than playing alone :D

mazza86

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: mazza86
New to mods: Yes i've been watching some videos and i've play for a copple of weeks
About yourself:i'm from italy and i started play minecraft about1 year ago, i've always wanted to be part of a comunity but a lot of them wanted to public some videos on youtube. i've alway loved the idea of play it on a server like minecrack but...