Whitelist Server Triple Nation | MindCrack | Whitelist | 16+ | TS3 | Plugins | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Eijsvogel
New to mods: Yes
About yourself: Hi, i'm 18 years old and I study in holland. I've been a fan of FTB since a few weeks now, mostly learning from YT'ers like Zisteau and Nebris. I haven't actually played FTB yet.. But I hope I can start doing that with a fun community.
Whitelisted. Join the server and or TS to find out more info :)

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Ziibez
New to mods: No
About yourself: I am 19 and from England, I spend far too long on my computer... Mainly gaming and can rack up a good 10 hours a day on it!! I mainly play Minecraft and have instantly fallen in love with FTB! I have played many other mods before and I take to them quite quickly. I am chatty and helpful and like things to be peaceful and a good atmosphere for other players. What attracts me to your server more than anything, is the 18+ requirement, I can sometimes slip and and swear or say things that could be unsuitable for younger players. With the 18+, I can worry a bit less about doing/saying something inappropriate. Thanks.

[[EDIT! - I missread 16+ as 18+ however I still feel this server is for me :p]]

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Ziibez
About yourself: I am 19 and from England, I spend far too long on my computer... Mainly gaming and can rack up a good 10 hours a day on it!! I mainly play Minecraft and have instantly fallen in love with FTB! I have played many other mods before and I take to them quite quickly. I am chatty and helpful and like things to be peaceful and a good atmosphere for other players. What attracts me to your server more than anything, is the 18+ requirement, I can sometimes slip and and swear or say things that could be unsuitable for younger players. With the 18+, I can worry a bit less about doing/saying something inappropriate. Thanks.

[[EDIT! - I missread 16+ as 18+ however I still feel this server is for me :p]]

EDONatsu

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: EDONatsu
New to mods: Yes / No | New to some mods
About yourself: Hey, I'm just a friendly player starting FTB after playing months of Tekkit and heard about FTB. With the servers that I have been playing that keep resetting discouraged me, so I've decided to start anew with FTB and trying things out :).

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: EDONatsu
New to mods: Yes / No | New to some mods
About yourself: Hey, I'm just a friendly player starting FTB after playing months of Tekkit and heard about FTB. With the servers that I have been playing that keep resetting discouraged me, so I've decided to start anew with FTB and trying things out :).

Mutchylol

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Mutchylol
About yourself:Im an Australian that likes to come home after work and have some people to play minecraft with

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: HarvesterMine600
New to mods: Yes / No No I very good with IC2, TE, Forestry, BC3, Gregtech and RP2.
About yourself:I always wanted to makes high effectively automated factories that runs 24/7. I just love that I'm getting stuffs automatically done and produced with my work and resources and have some comes and join me to get stuffs done as a team, since teamwork really does get the job done usually better than alone. But.. of course I'm having a hard time trying to finds a server that'll welcome my creations than blame them on hogging server resources especially Just keeping them loaded seems to get my creations rejections no matter how effective the setups are.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: HarvesterMine600
New to mods: Yes / No No I very good with IC2, TE, Forestry, BC3, Gregtech and RP2.
About yourself:I always wanted to makes high effectively automated factories that runs 24/7. I just love that I'm getting stuffs automatically done and produced with my work and resources and have some comes and join me to get stuffs done as a team, since teamwork really does get the job done usually better than alone. But.. of course I'm having a hard time trying to finds a server that'll welcome my creations than blame them on hogging server resources especially Just keeping them loaded seems to get my creations rejections no matter how effective the setups are.

Whitelisted. Join the server and or TS to find out more info.

Qway

Jul 29, 2019
We are 3 People, i just Post for all of us

In Game Name: Qway / StoneShifter / CraZyCraFt3r
New to mods: No, we know most stuff about IC², Buildcraft, ThermalExpansion, GregTech and currently learn about the rest
About yourself: We played some time on a local non 24/7 Server but it couldnt fit our needs. We build a lot of different machines like automatic Ore-Processors, Sugar-Cane powered Steamboilers and amazing Turtle-digged Mineshafts. We would like to build something together and just have fun :D

Lolsoul

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: lolsoul
About yourself: i've been playing with these mods for about 1 year now, i know a lot and i'd love to be able to help the players that need help. i don't know factoryzation tough, so i'd like to start with that. i hope you'd accept me so i can play with the people. :)

--EDIT: i will not speak on teamspeak but i will listen and respond in the chatt.

jackjack124

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: SkyLord124
New to mods: no, i've had a lot of mods in the past time of minecraft but i wanted to get back into the mods so i got this and thought that i would try to join a nice server.
About myself: i've played smaller server's, i will try to play as much as i can. im not a person that will quit if i die.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
It's said I'm not whitelisted?? Can you please tries to figures out what's going on? I'll double check to see if I put my IGN right. Edit yea I checked my profile on the lanuncher and yes my IGN is correct so why am not white listed??

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
When the server owner is online (later today) he will reply to all applications.
And.. me not being whitelisted problem? He said I can join but I'm not whitelisted according to the server when I tries to join. Yes as I said doubled check my IGN to makes sure it's correct.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
We are still welcoming new members. Post your application here and it will be reviewed as soon as possible.

Fairlyn

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: fairlyn
About yourself: I'm once again looking for a friendly and laidback server.
the other servers either go down or aren't too friendly.

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: fairlyn
About yourself: I'm once again looking for a friendly and laidback server.
the other servers either go down or aren't too friendly.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Okay I'm supposed to be whitelisted and I'm not. Can you please look into why I'm not whitelisted on the server?