Whitelist Server Triple Nation | MindCrack | Whitelist | 16+ | TS3 | Plugins | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

LolliParso

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: LolliParso
New to mods: Yes, but I have daZane teaching me
About yourself: I enjoy playing Minecraft and have many cats.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: LolliParso
New to mods: Yes, but I have daZane teaching me
About yourself: I enjoy playing Minecraft and have many cats.

Whitelisted. Please join the server and our TeamSpeak 3 channel to find out more information.

Gpeck

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Gpeck22
New to mods: no
About yourself: Just an avid minecrafter whos looking for a friendly server to join and call home
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes sir

biggieboy1

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: biggieboy1
New to mods: Yes
About yourself: Well, I'll be "short and sweet" here. I'm completely new to any significant mods. I just wanna find a decent server with decent, friendly, conscientious players. Additionally, I have 3+ friends who play on the server. It would be much more than appreciated if I could be accepted. :) Thanks!

Alex Abercrombie

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Supernova_pilot
New to mods: No, i have lots of experience, especially with the mindcrack pack (specifically automation, forestry, extra bees and IC2)
About yourself: i am a biology student, live in vienna and spend a lot of time online when im not busy with other things
Will you be on our teamspeak?: for the time being no (due to real life issues at the moment, can go into detail privately) but from july onwards, yes

doomsdoor

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: doomsdoor
New to mods: No, I have been playing with mods for years now, but I have only been playing ftb since November.
About yourself: I like minecraft and playing with mods is very very fun. I am 21 and have been playing since before infidev, I am not a creative builder art wise, but I am good with factories and complicated structures. I love breeding crops for ic2, too bad they can't be automated without a simple plugin that I can't figure out how to install for my singleplayer world
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I can't right now, my sound card is busted and I need to repair it, so I can't hear anyone and that takes away the main reason for teamspeak xD

lik30mg

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:lik30mg
New to mods: No
About yourself: Hello, I am looking for a server to play on. I played alot of single player but never had a multiplayer server to play on. So im new to SMP. Id really like to join your community. I am on many different hours of the day due to work. I am on call 24/7 so I maybe online during the day or in the middle of the night.

Tastyjesus

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TastyJesus
New to mods: Yes / No Definitely not.
About yourself: I know Khouns, been playing modded minecraft ever since I found out I could mod it. I love redstone and advanced redstone building, and am so overly into aesthetically pleasing myself that my houses always are being remade, redone, rebuilt, moved, or in some way renovated to fit how i want it to look. I have very decent knowledge of every mod in the pack, and have a personal love for each.. except gregtech. Sometimes it gets on my nerves. Solar panel upgrading is hard :c
Will you be on our teamspeak?: If I need to be, more of a ventrilo kinda guy

brnbabyburn

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: brnbabyburn
About yourself: College student that is looking to play with his friend(s) on an active server so that we can interact with with each other and with other members.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I will try to download it but my school connection is picky about downloading things like that.

0n1yCB

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: 0n1yCB
New to mods: Nope
About yourself: Been playing on a Ultimate server since beta, admin on server, wanna have some fun. Aim to spend a couple of hours a day, except when I'm busy with school.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: ofc

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: 0n1yCB
New to mods: Nope
About yourself: Been playing on a Ultimate server since beta, admin on server, wanna have some fun. Aim to spend a couple of hours a day, except when I'm busy with school.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: ofc

Whitelisted. :)

bingson

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: epicnesss2
New to mods: No, I started playing tekkit but then got bored and moved into ftb via watching generikb/etho/vintagebeef videos
About yourself: I enjoy making stuff look cool but also practical. I'm a major slacker/procrastinator (hence my video game addiction) I play everyday after school for at least an hour or so. I'm dedicated and would be honored to be whitelisted
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I can if i need to be i guess. I dont have one right now but could easily get one.

khouns

Jul 29, 2019
About yourself: I know Khouns, been playing modded minecraft ever since I found out I could mod it. I love redstone and advanced redstone building, and am so overly into aesthetically pleasing myself that my houses always are being remade, redone, rebuilt, moved, or in some way renovated to fit how i want it to look. I have very decent knowledge of every mod in the pack, and have a personal love for each.. except gregtech. Sometimes it gets on my nerves. Solar panel upgrading is hard :c

One of my friends if he could get whitelisted as well

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019

Whitelisted! :)

noctisguy

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: noctisguy
New to mods: No, I've played on heavily modded minecraft servers before.
About yourself: I have been playing minecraft (off and on) since the just before the full release (1.0). I love designing production techniques and building machines. I haven't had much experience with FTB but I've been reading the wiki, experimenting, and I'd love to find a community that I could learn from and contribute to. Smaller servers appeal to me; I've played on big ones, and they, ironically, are far more lonely than the smaller ones.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes; chat alone is fairly ineffective.

Joshposh70

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Joshposh70
New to mods: I'm fairly new to FTB but have 6 months of experience with similar mods (IE Tekkit)
About yourself: I joined Minecraft back in Alpha, the exact date I am unsure of - I love the concept of managing and balancing different aspects of FTB, IE Balancing energy outputs so they can survive a night and a rainstorm and still have reserves to keep running and not too lose power to machines etc, I've played FTB in single player for a month or two now and I've decided that I'd love to branch out to multiplayer servers to get involved in a community.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I will of course try to as much as possible, I can't stand the laborious operation of typing to someone.

TLGGh0sT

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TLGGh0sT the O is a zero
About yourself: 18 years old, girlfriend, planning on attending college next year. I like the B team and Guude when it comes to FTB
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Of course

stryker1234567

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Nam: Stryker1234567
New to Mods: new to some
About yourself: I come on on Saturdays a lot, because I have to keep my grades up. I make farms. I try not to cause lag, because of a bad computer. things like automation i wont do on a large scale.
Will you be in our teamspeak?: i will, but if its not free, i wont be

Alec Farmer

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: JaDaName
Age: 14 and yes I know it says 16+. Y'all probably will deny this because of what I'm about to say, but I'm very mature! As I said below, I've owned my own server before!
New to mods: No, I've been playing all FTB mod packs since FTB came out!
About yourself: I've owner my own server before, I love helping other people out with mods, and I love watching the MindCrack guys, especially Guude! I'm a computerCraft nut!
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I'm getting a new computer in about a week and 1/2! When I get it though, I'll be on whenever I'm playing!

Reactions: stryker1234567