Whitelist Server Trince.net l Ultimate v1.0.1 l Whitelist l Essentials l Grief Prevention l HawkEye l 32 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Flareon8009

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Flareon8009
  2. In-Game Name: Flareon8009
  3. Age: 17
  4. Country: USA
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes, I learned about it from both Direwolf20 and FunshineX early on.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No
  7. If so; why: N/A
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring expertise in effectively every mod although I am still experimenting with the reliquary mod.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Flareon8009
  2. In-Game Name: Flareon8009
  3. Age: 17
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes, I learned about it from both Direwolf20 and FunshineX early on.
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring expertise in effectively every mod although I am still experimenting with the reliquary mod.

You have been added, please visit Trince.net for info about contests and events

Geohn

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Geohn
  2. In-Game Name: Bestkingo
  3. Age: 26
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes, I was in a Mindcrack Server from December until 3 weeks ago when the server was removed.
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I am proficient in IC Machines, and I am willing and able to help another player out if they need it.

MrDexter

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: MrDexter
  2. In-Game Name: MrDexter
  3. Age: 18
  4. Country: Norway
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes, i have played lots of mindcrack! :)
  6. Have you ever been banned: Nope, never ever :)
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring a mature player wich is open for learning, and teaching. I can bring a very nice and polite player with a sense of humor!

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: MrDexter
  2. In-Game Name: MrDexter
  3. Age: 18
  4. Country: Norway
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes, i have played lots of mindcrack! :)
  6. Have you ever been banned: Nope, never ever :)
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring a mature player wich is open for learning, and teaching. I can bring a very nice and polite player with a sense of humor!

You have been added, welcome. Please visit Trince.net for info about contests and events.

McDougal

Jul 29, 2019

• Forum name: McDougal
  • In-Game Name: Sirpwnyourface
  • Have you played FTB before:Yes
  • Have you ever been banned:No
  • If so; why:N/A
  • What can you bring to Trince:I can bring a new member to Trince (myself.) I have no life, so I will be on a lot of the time when I'm not at school, and I'll probably donate (if you guys have a donation page)

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019

• Forum name: McDougal
  • In-Game Name: Sirpwnyourface
  • Have you played FTB before:Yes
  • Have you ever been banned:No
  • If so; why:N/A
  • What can you bring to Trince:I can bring a new member to Trince (myself.) I have no life, so I will be on a lot of the time when I'm not at school, and I'll probably donate (if you guys have a donation page)

You have been added, welcome. Please visit Trince.net for info about contests and events.

preludelinux

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: preludelinux
  2. In-Game Name: preludelinux
  3. Age: 34
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes, I messed around with dire and mindcrack.
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I am a very helpful person, i do love co-op projects / builds. Ultimate is still new so theres still much to learn. ( i have played tekkit and plain minecraft )

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: preludelinux
  2. In-Game Name: preludelinux
  3. Age: 34
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes, I messed around with dire and mindcrack.
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I am a very helpful person, i do love co-op projects / builds. Ultimate is still new so theres still much to learn. ( i have played tekkit and plain minecraft )

You have been added, welcome. Please visit Trince.net for info about contests and events

Kentzz63

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Kentzz63
  2. In-Game Name: shaunz
  3. Age: 19
  4. Country: USA,NY
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes for a couple months
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Knowledge and Moral Support and also Helping other players ^_^

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Kentzz63
  2. In-Game Name: shaunz
  3. Age: 19
  4. Country: USA,NY
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes for a couple months
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Knowledge and Moral Support and also Helping other players ^_^

You have been added, welcome. Please visit Trince.net for info about contests and events

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
Trince.net is showing this...
This bulletin board is currently closed. The Administrator has specified the reason as to why below.

Goodbye Friends

Unfortunately, Trince will be closing its doors. Effective immediately. We've had many great moments and made a bunch of memories. But due to unforeseen circumstances, we're forced to end our run. It's been fun, thank you.
~The Trince team

Please contact [email protected] for more information.
Ugh. So much for my new home.

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
gonna be a few hours -- gotta finish work then other obligations before i can get on a personal computer

apollo002

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my in game name is apollo002 as well as my forum name.
I'm 21, and from Canada.
Never been banned and have been playing feed the beast for atleast 7 months.
Lastly I believe that I'm a nice person and can bring ideas and teamwork to the server
Thank you

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: CamShirayuki
  2. In-Game Name: sabakugaara8
  3. Age: 16
  5. Have you played FTB before: Mhm
  6. Have you ever been banned: Nope
  7. If so; why:N/A
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring my upbeat and happy attitude. I'm a nice guy who's into Lua ComputerCraft programming.
(After seeing above, about the website closing down, I didn't know whether or not the server was still up so I just posted an application anyways)

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
You both have been added,

NOTE: TRINCE is no more, please go to ultimate.fusion-craft.org for the new server.