Trince started back in 07 between a small group of friends. After a few years, the group decided to expand into a community; based around gaming and having fun. In a short amount of time we have established a great community and a strong work ethic.
This is a survival server. Nether and End are both reset on a bi-weekly basis, so don't built anything there if you don't want to lose it.
- Be respectful of the staff and other players. Poor attitude and childish comments won't be tolerated. Speak to us like an adult and you will be treated like one.
- No hacking/glitching/cheating
- No racism or other offensive remarks or structures.
- This is mature server so please keep the chat box free of cursing and foul language. If you can't stop your fingers, we will stop them for you.
- No griefing/stealing/finders keepers. If it is questionable then contact a staff member online or on our forum at trince.net. Someone will respond very quickly.
- Be mature and have fun. We don't look at age, we look how the person conducts themselves.
- No asking staff for items. Only Admins and Owners can spawn items and they are not going to do it unless it is due to an issue.
- If a staff member asks you to redo a machine or build it a different way please keep in mind this is because it effects other players and not just you. Please don't take offense
- Be honest. We value this as a core trait. If you ever do lie and we discover it, its an automatic ban. Lying and thievery are both automatic ban-able offenses.
- Chunkloaders are allowed, but we require them to be removed/turned off before you go offline.
- Forum name:
- In-Game Name:
- Have you played FTB before:
- Have you ever been banned:
- If so; why:
- What can you bring to Trince:
MYSTCRAFT & EE3
Location: Maryland, U.S.A
Slots: 32 Players
CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230V2 Ivy Bridge 3.2GHz
RAM: 16gb DDR3
SSD: 160gb Intel
HDD: 250gb Backup
OS: Ubuntu 12.04
All whitelist applications will be processed within 24 hours. We have staff members dedicated around the clock and we will get to as soon as possible.
We do ask that you keep rp2 timers above .8 and sparingly use any type of chunk loader.