Whitelist Server Trince.net l Mindcrack v8.2 l Whitelist l Essentials l Grief Prevention l HawkEye l 32 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

The Appleloaf

Jul 29, 2019
There seems to be a problem.
I get an error when I try to log in: Failed to vertify username! [internal error java.net.unknownHostExpection: session.minecraft.net]
There isn't anyone on the server too.
Is this a problem with me? Or is this a server problem?

xMysterious1x

Jul 29, 2019
There seems to be a problem.
I get an error when I try to log in: Failed to vertify username! [internal error java.net.unknownHostExpection: session.minecraft.net]
There isn't anyone on the server too.
Is this a problem with me? Or is this a server problem?

Minecraft Login servers are down, will just have to wait till they repair or update.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
We had a dns issue between mojangs verification servers and us but seems to be resolved now. If you ever need tech support help, trince.net will normally get a much faster response.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
JordanReynolds
and
gameman have both been added. Please check out trince.net for info on community events and prizes including our give away of Bioshock Infinite for our monthly contest.

xPro007

Jul 29, 2019
You have both been added to the whitelist.

Welcome to Trince! Be sure to check www.trince.net for server updates and community announcements.

I have Problem :( V8.1.1
91f26b1479e64baab0aba31.png

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
The verification servers keep going up/down with mojang. Once you get on your fine, but my best advice is to keep trying.

blade2697

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Blade2697
  2. In-Game Name: Blade2697
  3. Age: 14
  4. Country: United States, MN
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes, I recently started playing this, but I do know most things about it due to me playing tekkit and the other mods seperately.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No. http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/7358167a0920ca0528115afa72427cb43a1ff4ef <--Ban checker.
  7. If so; why: N/A
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring well of course myself, but I can bring a helpful, caring to new player (and old if need be) to this server. I would really enjoy this server if i were able to join it and to be accepted.
Thanks in advance, Nick A.K.A. Blade2697

xxdiamondragexx

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: xxdiamondragexx
  2. In-Game Name: xXdiamondrageXx
  3. Age: 13
  4. Country: United states
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes, I play with my friends and brother. I also used to play tekkit.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No. http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/512780a62c67e51fb6a20ddf6c7ec1c6a40a4cd7
  7. If so; why: X
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I want to be apart of this community along with my brother, Blade2697. I can also bring myself, whom knows most recipes (Go into the NEI :p)

Mojo19700

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Mojo19700
  2. In-Game Name: mojo19700
  3. Age: 18
  4. Country: England
  5. Have you played FTB before: Not much, but I've been using creative worlds to experiment and learnt things.
  6. Have you ever been banned: Not that I know of.
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Not gonna lie, I usually start off a server kinda quiet and secluded until I find my footing. When I get comfortable, I joke around alot and often offer to help people. I'm new to feed the beast, so this will be the first ftb server I apply to.

rustytron

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: rustytron
2. In-game Name: rustytron
4. Have you played FTB before: Yes, when I have the chance I will!
5. Have you ever been banned: Why would I :)
6. If so why; N/A
7. what can you bring to Trince: I hope to help any way I can, Have fun and meet cool people.
Thx for your time - Rusty[DOUBLEPOST=1361588643][/DOUBLEPOST]Country: U.S.

killer60073

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: killer60073
  2. In-Game Name: killer60073
  3. Age:13
  4. Country: United Stats Of America
  5. Have you played FTB before: I have played FTB before, and i find it vary challenging
  6. Have you ever been banned: No i haven't been banned on any FTB Servers before, but i have been banned on regular servers
  7. If so; why: I was banned from regular servers because i liked to grief like factions,raid,hardcore pvp servers
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Joy, happiness, friendship,kindness, and a bright spirit

rustytron

Jul 29, 2019
I just want to say, I have been banned, from buxville and "honeypot"? Buxville I was banned for griefing because I didn't see the rule and destroyed 3-10 blocks. Honey pot it says I destroyed 10 honeypot blocks which I don't understand. Sorry for the mix up -Rusty

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Mojo19700
  2. In-Game Name: mojo19700
  3. Age: 18
  4. Country: England
  5. Have you played FTB before: Not much, but I've been using creative worlds to experiment and learnt things.
  6. Have you ever been banned: Not that I know of.
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Not gonna lie, I usually start off a server kinda quiet and secluded until I find my footing. When I get comfortable, I joke around alot and often offer to help people. I'm new to feed the beast, so this will be the first ftb server I apply to.
1. Forum name: rustytron
2. In-game Name: rustytron
4. Have you played FTB before: Yes, when I have the chance I will!
5. Have you ever been banned: Why would I :)
6. If so why; N/A
7. what can you bring to Trince: I hope to help any way I can, Have fun and meet cool people.
Thx for your time - Rusty[DOUBLEPOST=1361588643][/DOUBLEPOST]Country: U.S.

You both have been added to the whitelist

Welcome to Trince! Be sure to check www.trince.net for server updates and community announcements.

1. Forum name: killer60073
  2. In-Game Name: killer60073
  3. Age:13
  4. Country: United Stats Of America
  5. Have you played FTB before: I have played FTB before, and i find it vary challenging
  6. Have you ever been banned: No i haven't been banned on any FTB Servers before, but i have been banned on regular servers
  7. If so; why: I was banned from regular servers because i liked to grief like factions,raid,hardcore pvp servers
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Joy, happiness, friendship,kindness, and a bright spirit

We will be rejecting your application. We pulled up the bans you mentioned, but we don't want to risk our community from being grieved.

Thank you.